For the past six weeks, 4KM and 4KJ have enjoyed having Miss Hannan and Miss Paul in the classroom.
Miss Hannan (left, 4KJ) and Miss Paul (right, 4KM) spent their final teaching placement at Leopold Primary School. We thoroughly enjoyed having them with us. They planned and taught many fantastic lessons, and we will be sad to see them go.
Some highlights of Miss Hannan and Miss Paul’s time with us include…
* Their fun and creative maths lessons.
* Learning about road safety and bike education.
* Meeting one of the special gnomes from The Block.
* Learning more CAFE reading strategies.
* Playing fun activities on the interactive whiteboard.
Here are some Wallwisher messages from the 4KM and 4KJ students.
Add your own message for Miss Hannan and Miss Paul, telling them what you enjoyed about their time in 4KM and 4KJ. You can leave your message on this post or on the Wallwisher.
Miss Hannan and Miss Paul have now finished their education degree. We wish them all the very best for their teaching career!