Today is the first day of Term Two. The students and teachers are happy to begin this busy 11 week term!
We have lots to look forward to this term including:
- The return of our student teachers, Miss Smith and Miss McKeegan in mid-May
- The conclusion of our Our World, Our Numbers project in a couple of weeks
- Bike Ed starting mid-June
- Pen licences for students with consistently neat joined writing
- Lots of great learning with our netbooks
We hope everyone had a terrific holiday!
Mrs Morris enjoyed:
- Hosting a special lunch for Easter and her husband’s birthday
- Spending a relaxing week at Mt Martha on the Mornington Peninsula
- Seeing Jimeoin perform at the Melbourne International Comedy Festival
- Buying a new car
- Preparing for the arrival of her new baby and organising the nursery!
Miss Jordan’s holiday highlights included:
- Spending time with her family, and their puppy Mocha, in Pomonal
- Enjoying a yummy Easter dinner (and some Easter Eggs of course!)
- Meeting up with friends for some delicious breakfasts and lunches
- Doing some shopping, cooking, exercising and reading outside in the sunshine.