A few weeks ago, I wrote about the first half of my USA trip with Mrs Yollis.
After spending time at Mrs and Mr Yollis’ house and travelling to San Diego for our conference, Nate and I flew to the east coast of the USA. We spent some time in New York and Washington DC. Then we flew back to San Francisco on the west coast before flying home.
We had a fantastic time in the USA! Here are some highlights from the second half of the trip.
- Visiting the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, Rockefeller Centre, Central Park, Times Square, 9/11 Memorial, United Nations Headquarters and more in New York.
- Celebrating 4th July by watching the Macy’s Fireworks with millions of people in New York!
- Seeing the musical, Jersey Boys, on Broadway.
- Meeting with blogging buddies.
- Enjoying the warm summer weather – there was a heat wave on the east coast!
- Visiting lots of museums in Washington DC.
- Seeing the White House, Capitol Building, Washington Monument, Lincoln Memorial and more in Washington DC.
- Visiting Alcatraz (an old prison on an island) in San Francisco.