Dear 4KJ and 4LB (4KM),
How are you all? I hope you are all enjoying your time with Miss Jordan and Mr Bao.
Your grade four year is quickly coming to an end. I bet you can’t believe you’ll be in grade five in a couple of months time!
I am enjoying my new role as a stay-at-home mum, however, I do miss all the students and teachers at Leopold Primary School.
Novalie has learnt many new skills such as:
- reaching for her toys
- putting her hands in her mouth
- rolling from her tummy to her back
- holding her head and neck up strongly
- smiling, and making lots of different noises and squeals
She enjoys doing many things such as:
- going for walks in her pram
- shaking her rattle
- attending Rhyme Time at the library
- kicking her legs in her bouncy chair
- listening to stories and looking at books
It sounds like you’ve been doing some exciting things at school. You were lucky to have your wonderful student teachers back for a few weeks.
The topics you’ve been learning about in Inquiry, Maths and Literacy sound really interesting. I’d love to hear more about them.
I hope you’ll be able to leave a comment and tell me what I’m missing at school!
Your former teacher,