We are excited to announce that the 4KJ class blog has been shortlisted as a finalist in the Edublog Awards.
Voting is now open for the worldwide 2013 awards. 4KJ need your support to help Leopold shine!
This year, you need to vote on a site called List.ly. Please note, you need to be 13+ to sign up for List.ly, so get your parents and other adults to sign up and vote!
To vote for us:
1. Go to the Best Class Blog nomination page.
2. Scroll down until you find the 4KJ Blog in the list of nominees.
3. Click the little upward “Vote up” arrow in the bottom left hand corner on our nomination icon. You may be asked to sign into your List.ly account. Remember, you need to be 13+, so if you are a student, get an adult to sign in.
This image shows what you need to look for to vote for the 4KJ blog.
- You can only vote for a nominee (eg. the 4KJ blog) once per IP address/location.
- To vote for our blog more than once, you need to vote at different locations and/or use different computers or devices.
Voting closes at 11.59pm on Wednesday 18th December.