Our two week holiday has gone very quickly and we are now back for our final term of Grade Four.
Term Four is going to be very busy with lots of exciting things planned, such as:
- An ice skating excursion and tour of Etihad Stadium
- A bike ride to Splashdown for a swim, waterslide and lunch
- The Leopold Primary School Twilight Festa
- The Global Children’s Challenge
- Learning about poetry, procedural texts, healthy living, measurement and space (maths)
You can look at the calendar on the left hand sidebar of the blog to find out more about our special dates.
Mrs Morris’s Holiday
On the holidays Mrs Morris and her husband, Nate, spent a relaxing week at Byron Bay in northern New South Wales.
On the way to Byron Bay they had to stop at Sydney. Here is a photo taken from inside the plane. Can you see the famous landmarks at the back of the photo? (tip:click on the image to view a larger version and zoom in)
The beaches at Byron Bay are beautiful. Every day, tourists and locals swam, surfed and walked along the golden sand. What do you like to do at the beach?
One day when Mrs Morris and Nate were going for a walk, they came across this very bold lizard. Do you know what bold means? What type of lizard do you think it is?