Learn to Blog

Use the dropdown menu above or click on the following links to learn more about blogging.

How to comment

Learn HTML

Why we Blog in 4KM and 4KJ

***

If you are unfamiliar with blogs, they are online journals. Blogs are essentially websites where administrators (in our case Miss Jordan and Mrs Morris) can add posts which are displayed in reverse chronological order.

There are icons on the side, called widgets, where you can find past posts, recent comments, links to other blogs, our global visitors and more.

Subscribe via email

You can subscribe to our blog instead of checking all the time. This means you will get an email when there is something new on the blog. Enter your email address in the box on the left hand side to do this.

For more information on blogs, this video clip is an excellent, simple explanation of what blogs are all about. Check it out!

3 thoughts on “Learn to Blog

1. Hello Miss Jordan and Mrs Morris,

I just wanted to say that your blog looks fantastic! I am a teacher in Geelong and I have just started a blog for my 1/2 classroom. I didn’t realise how much you could do within these blogs. Do you have any tips for a first time blogger?

Thanks 🙂