A Post For Parents, Families And Friends: What Was Your Favourite Subject At School?

We are all enjoying August is Family Blogging Month and it has been great to see lots of parents, family members and family friends get involved!

This special post was written for the 4KJ parents, families and family friends…and anyone else who would like to comment! There is still plenty of time left in our blogging challenge, and we would love to see as many people comment as possible!

*****

In 4KJ we enjoy doing lots of different subjects. Some of the subjects we do in our classroom are…

A two hour Literacy Block

Maths

Technology is integrated into many classroom activities

Inquiry

We also have three specialist subjects each week. Over the year we do Physical Education, Art, Indonesian and Environmental Studies.

This got us thinking…what did the 4KJ parents and family members enjoy when they were at school?

We’d love to hear from parents, family members and our other global visitors, so please leave us a comment!

*****

What was your favourite subject at primary school and why?

74 thoughts on “A Post For Parents, Families And Friends: What Was Your Favourite Subject At School?

1. Hi 4KJ,

This is my first time ever blogging on the 4KJ blog. This is a new experience for me. I think by looking at the Clustr Map it shows how many visitors you have got over the past two years. I also think that you would have alot of family members on the blog.

When I was in grade 4 at Leopold Primary School my favourite subject was Maths. I also loved Fridays because our teacher would say to us “Times Table Challenge.” This was where our teacher would ask the best boys and the best girls in the class to have a challenge and our teacher would ask us questions like 7 X 8 and we would yell out the answer.

Keep up the blogging family members,
    Mitche’s mum:smile:

• Hi Robyn,

Thanks so much for the comment you left us on the blog. I am so glad you got the chance to leave one for us.

I am sure Miss Jordan was happy to see one from you and see how much effort you put into it.

If you can type really fast then I don’t think that comment would have taken you very long, did it ❓

I love maths and that is my favorite subject too. I like it because it involves numbers and I love them.

I must say you should also keep up the great comments on our blog and I was very impressed with you for leaving one so thanks.

Got 2 Gallop,
      Liv πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ 😎

• Dear Liv,

Great comment and thank you for replying to all of the comments that we have had.

I love maths as well and PE I love PE because we get to play lots of sports.

I love maths because we get to do some challenging problems.

Do you like PE?

got to gallop
        Riley

• Hi Riley,

You must love horses as much as I do too because you used the same closing.

Thanks for replying to me by the way and keep it up.

Yes I do love P.E and I wish we did races.

I must say you leave really good comments on our blog.

Great to see you leaving them so keep it up.

Got 2 Gallop,
          Liv πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ 😎

2. Hi 4KJ,

I am Eb’s brother. I like P.E, because we get to play games. I also like to use the computers at school. We get to play mathletics and games on the computers.

Eb’s brother

• Hi Connor,

It sounds like you like to play a lot of video games. I may be wrong but that is just what I think.

Thanks for leaving your really nice comment on our blog for us and I enjoyed reading it a lot.

I am sure my teacher Miss Jordan was glad to see that you had a left a comment for us to look at.

Going to P.E sessions are really fun and I enjoy playing whatever games Mr. Hair or miss Foster have for us.

Thanks again for sharing that information with us and I will be sure to keep checking to see if there is a reply from you.

Got 2 Gallop,
      Liv πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ 😎

• Dear Connor,

I like P.E, to i like tow play block soccer and i like the notebooks to and i like going
      on to mathletics at school.

From Andrew 4KJ

• Hi Andrew,

Thanks so much for your comment on our class blog. It was very nice of you to leave a reply.

By the way do you know Jackson ❓

I don’t but I still like to reply to every comment we get because it is very fun.

Keep up the great comments on our blog for me and the class.

Got 2 Gallop,
        Liv πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ 😎

• Hi Connor,

It is great to see you leaving a comment on the 4KJ blog! Did you know it was Family Blogging month?

I can see you enjoy using computers. What is one of your favourite games that you can play on it?

Got 2 Gallop,
      Paris ♥

• Hi Paris,

Thanks for also being someone to reply to Connor’s comment.

It was very nice of you so keep up those great comments for me.

I think that he might have known it was August Is Family Blogging Month so maybe that is the reason why he left the blog comment for us.

I also love to use computers because that involves blogging and everyone knows that, that is what I love to do.

Thanks again for sharing that information with Connor I am sure he will get onto it when he gets the chance too.

Got 2 Gallop,
        Liv πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ 😎

3. Hi 4KJ!!!
    Wow, it has really got me thinking about my time at school. We didn’t have computers when I went to school so that wasn’t a subject I could choose, but getting involved with your blog has really made me wish I could go back to school. It is such fun !!! One of the subjects I really enjoyed at High School was called Textiles. We learnt how to use a sewing machine and follow a dress pattern and cut it out and sew it together. We also learnt hand embroidery stitches, including something called smocking, which was not easy, but looked amazing if you got it right. My teacher said on my school report for Textiles that “Carolyn is very neat but very slow”. And guess what – even now I love any craft, including sewing, crocheting, hand embroidery and knitting.
    Thanks for the great blog question.

• Hi Carolyn,

Thanks so much for your comment. I think I have seen one from you before on our blog, not sure.

Jess will be so happy you left a comment for her and she will be getting lots of points on the chart.

My name is Olivia and I sit next to Jess. We have a lot of fun out in the play yard too.

Knitting looks and sounds fun and I have tried it before but just can’t seem to get it right.

Oh well I guess I will have to keep trying. We were very happy to give you questions if you want them and they are mostly at the end of a post all of the time.

Thanks for sharing that information with us, Carolyn and keep them up for us please.

Got 2 Gallop,
      Liv πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ 😎

• Hi Olivia
        You must love blogging so much, cause you are most enthusiastic with replying to everyone – well done!
        Jess talks about you a lot and I am so please that you are enjoying playing and learning together – good and kind friends are so important to have at school.
        Hey, don’t give up with your knitting. It is simply practice. I used to get it wrong all the time (and still make mistakes) but eventually something just clicks and away you go – probably the easiest project to start with is a scarf! Good luck.
        Happy days
        Jessica’s mum

• Hi Carolyn,

Thanks so much for replying to me I think your comment was awesome.

Jess will always be my friend and I am so glad we are friends.

Knitting is very fun and it is something my grandma has tried to help me with.

Once she made me a scarf and it is so warm and comfy.

Thanks so much for your comment back to me.

I loved the information you put in there for me.

Got 2 Gallop,
          Liv πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ 😎

• Hello, 4kJ. I go to moonee ponds west primary school located in melbourne, victoria, australia. Please post on our class blog which is 45ampwps.edublogs.org -Nora

• Hi Nora,

Thanks so much for leaving us a comment. You put a lot of effort into it.

It was very nice of you to do it so thanks. Keep them up please and we will have heaps.

This comment is very skinny so I may have to cut I might have to cut it short very soon.

Got 2 Gallop,
              Liv πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ 😎

4. Hi Jackson,

Thanks for leaving us the great comment. I enjoyed reading it and I am sure my teacher Miss Jordan did too.

Keep them up by the way and we will have a lot of visitors on our blog and you can say I helped them reach that.

P.E is a lot of fun I know and I don’t think that we do races. maybe once in a while we will.

P.E also gets rid of a lot of loose energy you don’t need to have in your body anymore.

Thanks for sharing your information and keep up the great comments.

Got 2 Gallop,
    Liv πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ 😎

5. Hi Jackson,

I’m Edens bfffffffffffffflAnd i’m Heather by the way.

I like P.E too and races are fun. Do you like the beep test? I do.

Happy birthday for the weekend
    from Heather

• Hi Heather,

I am sure Jackson liked your warm wishes and will leave a comment on the blog back to you when he gets the chance too.

Like I said to Riley you leave some really good comments on our blog so keep them up.

I so wish we did races but I love the beep test more because you keep your personal best.

Thanks for also replying to Jackson by the way and keep up the replies for me.

Got 2 Gallop,
      Liv πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ 😎

6. Hi 4KJ,
    Great Post!
    My Favorite subject is math and my Favorite part of maths is arrays.
    My second favorite subject is Inquiry because i love learning about plants.

your friend,
    Connor.L πŸ˜† πŸ™„ :mrgreen:

• Hi Connor,

We don’t just learn about plants in Inquiry but you could say that because that is our topic at the moment.

I must say you leave great comments on my blog and sometimes Jess’ blog too. we both love it so keep it up.

The subjects we do in our class room are really fun and interesting. They also help us with a lot of learning we use.

Thanks for sharing your information with us and I will be sure to look on the blog to see if there is another reply from you.

Got 2 Gallop,
      Liv πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ 😎

• Hi Connor,

I agree it is a… PONYTASTIC post!

It is good you like doing fractions. Seen as though we are learning about them.

My favourite subjects are P.E and literacy. I really like writing narratives. that is probably my favourite part of literacy.

Got 2 Gallop,
      Paris :mrgreen:

• Hi Paris,

Thanks so much for also replying to Connor. It was a………. PONYTASTIC reply.

I love that word now so I might use it a lot or maybe not that much.

I must say our whole grade leaves really good replies and I am always happy about them all.

You are one of the people that can leave a lot of good comments on our blog.

You are a fast typer so I think you could leave a really good comment on our blog without trouble.

And you would also be able to do it very quickly like me.

Got 2 Gallop,
        Liv πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ 😎

7. Hi there 4KJ Bloggers

I am Jessica’s Aunty and back at school (gosh that seems a looooooonnnnnnnngggg time ago) I enjoyed PE/English and the classes that involved woodwork etc. I still have a wooden dog door stopper that I made in woodwork class back when I was Jessica’s age. It has my name on the bottom and my class.

I know that Jessica loves to be creative so I’m very interested in which classes she likes the most. Such a great opportunity for class members and family to share their thoughts.

Have a great Wednesday school day everyone πŸ™‚

Jess’s aunty

• Hi Julie,

I have to say straight up, Jessica, I think will win Family Blogging Month because she has so many comments from family members!

Guess what! I enjoy P.E and english! What a coincidence. My favourite part in literacy is probably writing narratives. Whats yours?

Got 2 Gallop,
      Paris ♥

• Hi Paris

Lovely to hear from you and learn about your favourite area of English. I want to write a children’s book one day so I guess a narrative is my area of interest too.

I like your sign off “got 2 gallop”. I had my 4th horse riding lesson today and I am having heaps of fun. I can’t wait to put Jessica in the saddle when she comes up to visit (and maybe her Mum Carolyn). I think I will have my own horse by then.

Thank you for sharing.

Julie (Jessica’s Aunty) πŸ™‚

8. Hi 4KJ, family members and everyone else,

It is great that you did this post so you can get more family members to comment on the blog seen as though it is family blogging month. I love the pictures by the way because there so clear – as always! πŸ˜›

It is so good that you have got many people commenting already on this post! The class has a very popular blog. Which this (the family blogging month) is even better to get people involved and have a more popular blog.

Got 2 Gallop,
    Paris ♥

• Hi Paris,

Great comment you left on the blog. I agree with everything you said in your comment because it is what I would say too maybe ❗

The comments you leave are so good and this one well I can’t explain because it was great.

I like the way you wrote the comment to anyone that wants to reply to it and guess what that person was me.

Got 2 Gallop,
      Liv πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ 😎

9. Hi,
    When I was at school my favourite subject was science. Because I got to learn about all the animals, plants and much more! It is soo interesting and exciting.
    Hope you kids like it too! And have fun learning all the things around us!

Keep Calm and love science!
    Jun πŸ˜†

Hi guys,
    My favourite subject was History! I like history because we learned about the history in our country.

Bye

• Hi Melody and Jun,

It is great that you are leaving a comment on the blog so Princess can get points for the Family Blogging Month! And also the 4KJ students appreciate the comment.

Science. I love learning about it. But, I have to say I like P.E (Physical Education) and literacy a bit better. Especially writing narratives. At the moment for science where learning about a topic called: Plants In Action.

Thank you again for the comment guys!

Got 2 Gallop,
      Paris ♥

P.S: I and a couple of my friends use ‘Got 2 Gallop’ because we LOVE horses and ponies.

• Hi Mummy and Daddy!

Thank you for the comment! Well I already knew that you left a comment because helped you!

Dear Daddy,
      That was a good thing that you like science. My favourite is writing.

Dear Mummy,
      I didn’t really remember history at Philippines. But I think it is really fun!

Bye Mum and Dad,
      Princess

10. Hi guys,
    My favourite subject at school is Maths and Writing.
    I like maths because you get to learn about fractions, addition, subtraction and lots more.
    I love writing because I just love write I guess. When I was younger I use to write lots of stories. And my parents would say how good at am at writing to other people. That was when I kept on writing and writing! My parents friends always says to me that my writing was beautiful.

Love Maths and Writing!
    Princess

11. Hi there from sunny Cairns. I’d just like to add that my favourite subject at school was definately PE (physical education). As all of my family know, I loved and played AFL from a very early age. Although, I am now educated in operating a computer I think that computers would have been fun to have at school.

Cheers
    Jessica’s cousin

• Hi Paul,

Great to hear you liked some things when you went to primary School too. I love to go as well.

My favorite subject would have to be Maths and P.E as well because you get a lot of exercise out of your body.

Thanks for leaving your comment by the way I must say we read it as a class and liked it a lot.

Jess was glad to see one from you because she got to get some points but I was also happy.

Keep them up and we will have a lot of visitors on our blog and you can then say that you helped us get to it.

Got 2 Gallop,
      Liv πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ 😎

• Dear Paul,

I like P.E as well I also enjoy Football I have some friends that play Football I started when I was at a early age to. How is your Football year going?

From Jacob :mrgreen:

12. Dear 4JK,
    We are a second grade class from Cincinnati, Ohio in the USA. We took a survey and asked everyone in our class, “What is your favorite subject?” We found out that 14 students liked gym best, and 3 students liked science best.

We have only been in school this year for 2 days. When did you start school?
    Your friends,
    Mrs. Lance’s class

• Hi Mrs Lance’s Class,

Thanks so much for leaving a comment on our blog for us to read. we read it as a class just then and it was very nice of you too leave it.

I must say if you keep leave them then we will get a lot of visitors and you will be able to say that we helped you guy reach that milestone.

I love to go to school and my favorite subject is Maths and P.E. I also love to play sports and learn new thing.

It must be interesting to find out what other people like and I must say I like a lot of things to do with school.

I also love it when it is a new start to the year and term so I am sure you guys love it too.

We started back at school a couple of weeks ago and maybe even more but I am not 100% sure.

But when we started back at school then it was the start to Term three. But I think it is the start of a new year for you right?

Got 2 Gallop,
      Liv πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ 😎

• Hi Mrs. Lance’s class,

Thank you for the comment on our blog! Just a quick tip we are 4KJ not 4JK but nice try. πŸ™‚

Where you are is gym, sport?

At the moment in science we are working on a topic called ‘Plants In Action’. It is really fun.

Got 2 Gallop,
      Paris ♥

13. Hi Jackson,

It is great that you got a chance to write such a great comment,so thanks.

My favourite subject is PE too.Yes Races are fun! 😎

I am very sure that you and Tallan will have a great time at your Birthday.

I am having fun writing to you as well. :mrgreen:

Thanks again for the fantastic and have fun at your Birthday Party!

Eden.

• Hi Eden,

What a great reply to Jackson. I am sure he might look back at the blog.

I must say most of our class leaves a lot of great comments that are really long and good.

You are one of them by the way so keep it up for me please.

I must say Jackson left us a really good comment and I hope he leaves more for us.

Did you ask him to leave the comment for us to read and look at ❓

Got 2 Gallop,
      Liv πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ 😎

14. Hey Jackson’

I like doing P.E too I also like doing races too.

Do you know my little brother Caiden because he also dose races with Tallan.

See you later
    Connor

• Hi Connor,

Thanks for also leaving a comment to Jackson. He will be happy with all of the replies.

I am sure he knows your brother and that must be cool so it was nice of you to tell him.

If you keep up the great comments then as I have been saying to everyone else we will have a lot of visitors.

I must say everyone in our grade leaves a lot of great comments.

Thanks again for your comment and by the way I liked the information.

Got 2 Gallop,
      Liv πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ 😎

15. I have been busy doing a lot of replies on this blog post and have not had the time to leave one of my own comments so here it goes.

Hi 4KJ and Miss Jordan,

What a great post you wrote up for us and the family members. What a great choice too because I would never have thought of it.

I must say I wish I had come up with the same idea but I didn’t. Oh well I will keep trying to think of one for me to write about.

The family members I am sure have enjoyed leaving a comment on this blog post and may have enjoyed looking at the pictures an the question.

By the way……….

HERE IS THE ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION:

My favourite subject at school this year is P.E, Literacy Block and Maths. I also like Inquiry because it is so interesting to learn about.

Thanks for writing this blog post up Miss Jordan and keep them up. I also want to say a big thank you to all of the family members who left a comment.

Got 2 Gallop,
    Liv πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

16. Hi 4KJ at Leopold Primary School. I am Celia, a year 8 student from Our Lady of Fatima school in Christchurch,New Zealand.
    My favourite subject right now would be PE because it gets you active and its really good for you. Maybe you would like to visit our class blog, here is a link to it http://notsuperman.edublogs.org/

• Hi there Ceila,

Thanks so much for leaving your comment on our blog. I enjoyed reading it and I am sure my class will to.

I think that we might look at it tomorrow or maybe another day I am not to sure just yet.

It was so nice of you to leave a comment for us and I hope you will keep leaving them.

I will be sure to look at your class blog as soon as I finish this comment and I will tell my class mates about your blog.

Thanks again for the comment you left and I like the information you put into it so thanks.

Got 2 Gallop,
      Liv πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ 😎

• Hi Olivia, thanks for visiting our class blog we really appreciate it. Also thanks for commenting on the blog. Thanks again because we are now getting more viewers (YAY.) See you later Celia.

• Hi Celia,

Thanks for yet another reply. It was my pleasure to look on your blog.

I will be sure to keep leave more comments on your blog if you like it.

Going to school is so fun because you learn a lot and catch up with your friends.

Getting people looking on your blog can be very exiting so I ope you get more.

Got 2 Gallop,
          Liv πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ 😎

17. Hi Livvy and 4KJ,

Stone the crows – so many idioms! Β  I’m keeping my fingers crossed that this sees the light of day on 4KJ’s blog. Β I think Livvy is pulling my leg when she says blogging is a piece of cake, but have decided to hang in there , keep my cool and go for it!

Thanks Livvy and congratulations 4KJ on a fabulous classroom blog. Β You sure have taught this old dog new tricks!

Cheers
    Nan

• Hi Nan,

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I am so glad you got the chance to leave a comment on the blog.

As I see you have used a few idioms in your comment and that is so great to see so thanks.

I must say you did the right thing to leave the comment which means you got it right.

Keep up the great comments please and we will have so much visitors on our 4KJ class blog.

Got 2 Gallop,
      Liv πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ 😎

18. Hi Andrew And 4KJ,

Your blog looks great, when l was at school we didn’t have computers, so you are all very lucky at school.

When l was at school l enjoyed sports and science. l would have so much fun.

From Andrew’s Aunt

• Hi Diane,

Thanks so much for your comment on our blog. Andrew has just gone to put up his points and I am sure he is happy.

It was very nice of you to leave us the comment by the way and Miss Jordan just read it out.

In case you were wondering I love to reply to nearly every comment on every post so when I heard you left one I was right here.

Your comment was very good and had some things in there I enjoyed reading the most.

Keep them up for us and we will have a lot of visitors on our blog and you can then say I helped them.

It is so fun to have computers so I don’t know how I would react if I was back then.

Did you ever wish you had them back then ❓

Got 2 Gallop,
      Liv πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ 😎

19. Hi Miss Jordan it’s me James p this challenge sounds fun. Well my favourite subject at is writing because I just love writing well nice talking to you all bye

• Hi James,

Thanks so much for leaving a comment on our blog for us. Miss Jordan would have loved it and I know it.

It was so nice of you to leave that comment for us so thanks again for it and I loved your information.

I also like writing and I think we do it everyday I am not to sure but anyway doesn’t matter.

It was also nice taking to you so that might be another reason why I liked your comment.

What part of writing do you like ❓

Got 2 Gallop,
      Liv πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ 😎

• Hi Olivia it is me James p,

Thanks so much for replying to my comment. Well my favourite part of writing will be story writing because I have lots of imagination well nice talking o you by from James p

• Hi James,

Thanks gain for now this reply. It was very nice of you so thanks.

I must say writing is very fun but it is not my best subject.

I think ht I am best at journal writing because there is always a lot for be to write about and it all comes to my head at once.

If you keep on leaving these really awesome replies and comments on our blog we will have a lot of visitors and you would have helped us.

Thanks or your comment as I said in the start of my comment and keep it up.

Got 2 gallop,
          Liv πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ 😎

• Hi Olivia it is me James p,

How are you, thanks soooooooooooo much for your commen and yes I will keep on commenting on this blog as much as I can. I have a question for you. How much writing can you do a day?
            Well nice talking to you bye from James p

• Hi James P,

Thanks also for replying to me too.

You are getting so much better at these comments you are leaving so keep it up.

Well now you have got me thinking how much can I write in a day?

Well I guess if I see a comment on the bog and no one has replied then I reply to them all.

So I guess the more comments there are the more replying I do.

Keep up the great comments on our blog please.

Plus you also said that you would keep leaving comments so it shouldn’t be that hard for you to.

Got 2 Gallop,
              Liv πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ 😎

20. Hi 4KJ and Liv,

I liked the post you guys have up here and it was very nice of you to write it. Liv told me all about it and I knew I just had to leave a comment on it for all of you guys.

My favorite subject at school is P.E and Indonesian. I like P.E because I love sports and love to run around. I like Indonesian because I like learning about different things.

There are so many things at school we do so thanks guys for sharing this post with me. I will now ask you a questions.

What is Literacy Block ❓

Your brother

P.S I know what your literacy block is I just want to see how you guys would explain it to me.

• Hi Eliza,

Well thanks for your comment you left us on our blog. I am sure you would have liked doing it for us, did you ❓

Sport is so fun to do and we get to do it on a Monday in the first hour. I love doing the beep test because it gets you very fit.

In 4KJ we have been learning about Idioms, Photo story, Fractions, Cause and Effect and so much more I can’t explain them.

Keep up the great comments and we will have a lot of visitors and Ava will get some points for August is Family Blogging Month.

Got 2 Gallop,
      Liv πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ 😎

21. Hi 4KJ
    I used to love Maths at school as well as Reading. Maths because it is such a practical subject and reading because I love to relax by reading a great book.

I am now a teacher in Melbourne and love teaching Maths and Reading too! I have really enjoyed teaching my students all about Australian History. We are doing that by reading the story written by Jackie French called Nanberry. It is a fantastic book and Jackie French is now my new favourite author. Who is your favourite author and why do you like their books?

Well done on a great blog.
    Mrs Dwyer

• Dear Mrs Dwyer,

Thanks so much for your really good quality comment on our blog. I enjoyed reading it so please keep going with them for me.

I love maths too and I like it because you get to learn about numbers and they are so great to work with.

Not only do you work with numbers but you are also working out a lot of things at the same time.

I like too read as well because it will make you relax and stop worrying about things if you are worrying.

ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION:

My favorite author is R.L Stine because the books he writes are so good. He writes horror books.

I like them because they always have a twist that makes you wonder what is going to happen next.

And at the end of each chapter he writes something that also makes you think OMG is she hurt or what will happen ❓ or something.

Thanks so much again for that information you shared with us and I think it was so good.

Got 2 Gallop,
      Liv πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ 😎

22. Hi Andrew,

Your blog is great, it must be fun blogging at school.
    When I was at school l enjoyed science and math the best.

From Andrew’s Uncle

• Hi Nick,

Thanks so much for your great comment on our (fantastic) blog. It was so nice of you to leave one for us so thanks.

I am sure Andrew is happy with the points he is going to get and he will thank you I am sure of it.

I love maths and it is so fun to experiment with numbers. I like them a lot and I love learning about Fractions.

Your comment as I said to you before was so good and I can’t wait for more of them again soon.

Got 2 Gallop,

Liv πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ 😎

23. Hi 4KJ,
    My favourite subject at school,(well high school) was Home Economics (cooking) We got to cook in the two periods before lunch, and we would watch our class teacher cook in her kitchen first, then we were paired off into our own kitchens and my partner was Natalija. We always had so much fun in our kitchen, there were 13 in total (including our teachers) and we had exactly the same kitchen as you would at home. Once we had popped what we were cooking in the oven, it was time to do the clean up and each week, Natalija and I would take it in turns of who washed and who dried. Once what was in the oven was ready, we used to set tables in the dining room and go and eat some of what we cooked. One day we made lasagna (Livvy and Aiden’s favourite dish now that I cook) and there was plenty for me to take home and have with my Mum, Dad and sister for dinner.

From Liv’s Mum

• Hi Mum,

Thanks for leaving the comment on our classroom blog. We really liked it and were glad you got the chance too.

It sounds like you had a lot of fun when you were in High School then, right ❓ We hope we can do the same things when we are older.

Thanks for mentioning we like your Lasagna because we do and it is so good so we can’t wait till you make it again next.

Great comment again mum and keep them up because our class will have a lot of visitors and you will have helped us.

Got 2 Gallop,
      Liv πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ 😎

24. Hi Av’s and 4KJ,

At school my favourite subjects were sports, cooking and textiles.going to school was the best time i had growing up as a kid. i meet so many of my best friends there , so enjoy your time at primary and secondary school kids.

Ava’s mum ♥

• Hi Maria,

Thanks so much for the comment you left us on the blog. Ava will be happy with the points she is going to get.

Sport is such a fun thing to do and I love it. We also have sport today in the first hour and I know we will enjoy it because I think we have Footy and that is my favorite sport to play.

I do not know what Textiles is so maybe you could explain it to me in another comment and a reply.

The information you put into your comment was awesome and I enjoyed reading it a lot because the things that were in there made you want to keep reading.

Keep up the great comments for us and we will have so much visitors on our blog just like we do now.

Got 2 Gallop,
      Liv πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ 😎

25. Hi 4KJ
    When I was at primary school I loved art. I especially enjoyed finger painting, drawing and the various colours you could make by mixing paints. Funnily after finishing school and university, my first job was as a chemist in a paint making company! However, this was a bit different, in that we were making paints for walls in houses, cars, ships and aeroplanes.
    Keep up the great blogging, I think you are all doing some amazing things at school.
    Grandpa

26. Hi Andrew & 4kj,

I have never seen a blog before and must say yours is very impressive.

When I was at school l enjoyed sports and math, but that was a very long time ago.

Andrew’s Uncle

• Hi Jim,

Thanks for your wonderful comment. It was very nice of you to leave it for us and Andrew.

I am sure that my teacher Miss Jordan will love looking at the comments we are getting from family members.

I love sports and Maths and they are my two favorites so what a coincidence. Keep it up please.

Got 2 Gallop,
      Liv πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ 😎

27. Hello everyone,

When I was at primary school I loved art. I loved making things and doing anything crafty. I think Eb takes after me as she is always doing crafty things and colouring in.

Eb’s mum

28. Hi 4KJ & Jessica
    Well here we are the last day of August, and what a busy month of blogging it has been.
    What a fantastic contribution family and friends have made during this challenge. You should be very proud. I would also like to say a big THANK YOU to Miss Jordan, who manages this blog and all of the posts – its wonderful!
    Well it may be the end of August family and friends challenge blogging month, but I know that there are more exciting things to come on your class blog, so this certainly won’t be my last post.
    Well done everyone.
    Jessica’s Mum