Congratulations, Mrs Morris!

After teaching at Leopold Primary School for nine and a half years, Mrs Morris began maternity leave a few weeks ago to prepare for the birth of her first child.

We had a farewell party for Mrs Morris at the end of last term. Since then, everyone in 4KJ and 4LB (formerly 4KM) has been waiting eagerly for the baby news.

Mrs Morris and Nate’s baby girl finally arrived during the week! On Wednesday 7th August at 2.10pm they welcomed little

http://www.freesparkle.comhttp://www.freesparkle.comhttp://www.freesparkle.comhttp://www.freesparkle.comhttp://www.freesparkle.comhttp://www.freesparkle.comhttp://www.freesparkle.com

into the world!

Her full name is Novalie Alexandra Morris. When she was born she weighed 4130 grams (9lb 2) and was 53cm long.

Mrs Morris and Nate are delighted with their precious daughter and they are enjoying getting to know their little girl.

Miss Jordan visited Mrs Morris in hospital and loved meeting Novalie for the first time. She is a beautiful baby!

*****

36 thoughts on “Congratulations, Mrs Morris!

1. Hi Miss Jordan and 4KJ,

What a great post! I think it was very nice of you Miss Jordan to write one about this for Mrs Morris and Nate.

I am sure they will get a chance to look at it at some time because Mrs Morris does still sometimes look on the blog and leave us a comment.

I saw Trinny at the shopping centre yesterday and she said what her name was. I knew it was a really good one too.

I must say it would be a pleasure to meet this new born baby so I can’t wait for Mrs Morris to drop in and say ‘hi.’

Thanks for taking the time to write this by the way miss Jordan and I think there will be lots of comments very soon.

Got 2 Gallop,
    Liv πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

2. Dear 4KJ,

We must say congratulations to Mrs Morris for having her new baby girl. Liv has been telling me all about it so we was excited when we found out she had it.

We thought we should check the blog because we knew there would be a post or something about it and guess what?, we were right.

Mrs Morris sounds like a really nice person and so does her new baby. We are sure Nate is too and would love to meet them.

It would be great if someone could reply to this for us because then we can look back at their comment and see if they thought of any of the same things as us.

Thanks so much for the information about the new baby and we will keep on looking at the blog very shortly to see if we have replies.

Liv’s cousins πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ 😎

3. To Mr and Mrs Mrs Morris,

Congratulations on the wonderful arrival of your beautiful baby girl.

It is wonderful to view the photos on your class blog of your beautiful baby girl. I know she will bring you great joy and love every minute of the day.

Thanks you for sharing this wonderful news with us all as I know we have all been waiting for the safe arrival of your baby.

Enjoy every single moment with your baby girl Novalie.

Sincerely,
    AA and BB πŸ™‚

• Hi AA and BB,

Thanks for your warm wishes to Mrs Morris and Nate. I am sure they will have a look at the class blog when they get a chance.

It is only 4KJ’s blog now so Mrs Morris may not see your comment that has sent her some very warm wishes.

Yes I also think she will enjoy every single moment of her new baby girl and that is a very good thing to do.

At least now 4LB can see Mrs Morris when she comes to visit us and I am sure she will bring Novalie.

I also like the photos because we can all see how cute Novalie is in them and share what we thought.

Thanks again for the comment and I will be sure to keep looking on the blog to see if there are much more very good comments from you guys.

Got 2 Gallop,
      Liv πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ 😎

4. Hi 4KJ,
    First congratulations to Mrs Morris. I discovered this post just now! I was going to show mum the update for the blog and then I found that Mrs Morris has had her baby.

I love the pictures! She is so cute. Novalie is a gorgeous name!

Got 2 Gallop,
    Paris hearts;

• Hi Paris,

Well it is good to hear you were going to show your mum the blog post of our Plants In Action Update.

I am sure she will love it when she does get the chance to see it and I think you will show her right now won’t you ❓

Yes I also agree, Novalie is a great name and I don’t think anyone came up with that but if they did then that would be amazing.

Thanks for sharing that information and hey I hope you do get the chance to show your mum the Plants In Action Update.

Got 2 Gallop,
      Liv πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ 😎

• Hi Liv,

Thank you for the reply. At the moment I am writing this comment with a box of tissues next to me! (Seen as though I am sick!)

I really can’t wait to see more cute pictures of Novalie!

Got 2 Gallop,
        Paris & Jester (pony)

5. Dear Everyone,

Congratulations to Mrs Morris with her new baby. πŸ™‚

Hope you spend heaps of time with Novalie!

The Walsh Family (Damian, Lara, Ella, Paris and Evie) ♥

• Hi Guys,

Thanks for the comment to Mrs Morris. I am sure she will get the chance to look at it soon.

Mrs Morris was a great TEACHER so I am sure she will be a great MUM too and that her baby will get lots of cool things.

Novalie is a really different but cool name and I don’t think any of the students would have come up with that one.

Got 2 Gallop,
      Liv πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ 😎

6. Hi Jarrβ˜€d and Melane,

Thanks for the congratulations to Mrs Morris. She is going to LOVE all of these warm wishes to her.

I know if I was the on having the baby then I would eel very special and love the wishes everyone is sending me.

Well at least she now knows there is going to be tiring months ahead of her and I think she was prepared for that too.

Got 2 Gallop,
    Liv πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ :cool

7. Congratulations, Mrs Morris and Nate! on the arrival of little baby Novalie she looks adorable and I wish you all the best.

The class party sounded awesome and I hope you all had a good time. I really hope I get to know baby Novalie a bit more…

from Jake’s brother

• Hi Mitch,

Thanks for the comment. I am sure Jake will like the points he is going to get for it.

Yes I also think that baby Morris (Novalie) is very cute and I wish she was my sister.

I am sure Mrs Morris will see your comment very soon so I hope that you will get a reply.

Got 2 Gallop,
      Liv πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ 😎

8. Hi, Ms Morris and Ms Jordan,
    I am so happy to connect with you both on twitter.Your class blog looks fantastic. I am also a teacher in China, right now I am teaching Grade 6. I have just set up a blog for my class. There are 13 students in my class. the address is http://kidblog.org/MsMisclass. It is kinds of empty. The new semester has not begun yet. I hope we can make it better.
    I will have my students visit your blog when I see them on September 1. They must be happy about it.
    Congratulation for the new baby!

Amy

• Hi Amy,

Thanks for the comment. I think Mrs Morris and Miss Jordan will look at your blog when they have some time left over.

I know I am going to have a look. I also think that Mrs Morris and Miss Jordan enjoy following you on Twitter.

China is a cool place and I wish I go over there when I am older and I think I would ask my brother to come with me.

The baby Novalie is really cute and I wish she was my sister. She has a really cute look when she is asleep.

Thanks for sharing the information with me and the rest of 4KJ. They would love to look at your comment I am sure of it.

Got 2 Gallop,
      Liv πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ 😎

9. Dear 4KJ,

Congratulation to Mrs Morris.

It was nice reading your blog. The baby looks very cute and small.

Keep up the great blogging.

From (Jessica’s Family Friend)

• Hi Tahlia,

Thanks for the comment. I think it was very nice of you and Jess will be getting some good points with it.

Yes I also said congratulations to Mrs Morris for having her new born baby girl Novalie.

She is also very cute just as you said. She has a cute look to her when she is asleep and I like that.

I must say you left us an awesome comment and I would love you to keep leaving them.

Thanks by the way just as I said at the start. I must say as well keep it up please.

Got 2 Gallop,
      liv πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ ;cool:

10. Congratulations to Mrs. Morris.

The Baby is gorgeous. I can’t Believe how much hair she has. I love her name too.

Really enjoyed reading the blog. Keep up the good work!

(Chloe’s family friend).

• Hi Tahlia,

Thanks for the comment. I am sure Chloe enjoyed showing you how you had to leave it.

I know I will keep up with the good work because I know that what we do is all so much fun and I enjoy it.

If you liked coming onto our blog and taking a look then I think you will enjoy leaving more comments for us.

Yes I also think the baby was cute and I wish she was my sister or family friend or something.

Thanks again for the comment and now I better go and finish my spelling words.

Got 2 Gallop,
      Liv πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ 😎

11. Hi 4KJ and Miss Jordan,
    Great post!
    Wow the baby is soo cute! And beautiful.

She has lots of hair. Laiza (Princess’s little sister) had lots of hair when she was born too! And her hair is crazy right now! She is a toddler now.
    Laiza loves to play with new born babies. Not that much though because she doesn’t want to hurt the baby. She is always shy with othr toddlers because she doesn’t want to hurt them.

Her name is beautiful I would love to see her!

Goodbye kids and Miss Jordan,
    Princess’s mum

• Hi Melody,

Thanks for the comment and information. I think that it kept me entertained and I would like to read it over and over again.

Yes I also think Novalie is a beautiful name. I wish it was mine or maybe one of my friends.

The hair Novalie has is really cool for a baby her age and I mean I never had that much when I was born.

In fact I think I came out bald even. I am not to sure about that but I will ask my mum about it.

Thanks again for the comment and I will be sure to have a look on the blog again soon and see if there are any replies.

Got 2 Gallop,
      Liv πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ 😎

12. Hi 4KJ,

Congratulations on your baby novaile
    I think she a adorable and you are very lucky
    I hope you enjoy having Millie in your class for the rest of the year. Your school is amazing

• Hi Layla,

Thanks so much for your comment. I think Millie will be so happy she got some points.

Yes our school is pretty cool and I am glad we go to it. My name is Olivia (Liv for short) and I go to netball training like you do.

I hope you can keep leaving us some comments on the blog and say some things you thought of it just like you did in your comment.

Got 2 Gallop,
      Liv πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ 😎

13. Dear 4KJ and Miss Jordan,

Congratulations to Mrs Morris for having her baby girl Novalie. She looks like a healthy and cute baby.

I hope that Mrs Morris and Novalie are doing well and they home resting and enjoying the beginning of their new family life together.

I bet all of you 4KJ kids can’t remember when you were that small??

Best wishes,
    (Liv’s Dad) 😎

• Dear Matt,

Thank you for the great comment on our blog.

In the photo’s Novalie looks very cute.
      She looks very tiny in the photo’s too.

Thanks again for the great comment.

From Jess

14. Dear everyone,

Thank you so much for all your congratulations! Novalie is doing great and changing every day. Nate and I are loving getting to know our daughter.

A special thanks to Liv for taking care of all the replies! And thank you to Miss Jordan for writing this special post.

Keep working hard. I hope to visit with Novalie in the coming weeks!

Best wishes,
    Mrs Morris

• Hi Mrs Morris,

Thanks for the comment. We weren’t sure if you would be able to leave a comment but you had the time in the end.

I have a lot of questions to ask you but I won’t ask them because it may be a bit hard to answer them.

I think little Novalie is very cute and I love her name. I am sure everyone will love meeting her.

She also has a lo of hair for a girl her age. I think it looks so cute on her so it must be long one day.

Got 2 Gallop,
      Liv πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ 😎

15. Dear Mrs Morris
    Congratulations on the arrival of Novalie, she does look very cute. Good luck with your precious bub and have lots of fun enjoying being a new mum.
    (Jack’s mum)

• Hi Fiona,

Thanks so much for the comment. I hope you can leave much much more in the future for us all to read.

I enjoyed repliing to you so keep up the comments please and I will keep repling to them.

got 2 Gallop,
      Liv πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ 😎

16. Dear Carolyn,

Thank you so much for the great comment our class blog.

Miss Morris’s baby is very cute. She is so tiny.

It is very nice when they play the music to say when a baby is born. I think that everyone in the hospital would think it is very nice to hear.

Thanks again for the great comment.

From your family friend,
    Jess

17. To 4KJ,

Congratulations to Mrs Morris on the arrival of your baby girl Novalie. We hope that Mrs Morris and Novalie are doing great and she looks like a healthy baby.

18. Thanks for the update! Great to hear the exciting news but even better to see some pictures. What a little cutie πŸ™‚

19. What a cute little baby, congratulations. I love the idea of your blog, I work at a school and we don’t have anything like this. I think its a great way of introducing students to communication through computers. I am only too please to add that Jessica is the most polite well mannered child that I know. We are so lucky to have her in our family, although I only wish that she lived closer so we could spend more time together.

20. What wonderful news! I’m sorry I wasn’t able to see this as soon as it was posted.

Congratulations Mrs. Morris and Nate. Novalie is beautiful. πŸ™‚

Ross Mannell

• Hi Ross Mannell,

Thanks so much for your comment. It was very nice of you so keep them up please for us.

Mrs Morris and Nate are really glad they have had their baby and can’t wait to visit us soon.

I must say little Novalie is so cute and I wish she was my sister as well as my brother but that might be a little hard for my mum and dad.

It was so nice of to leave the comment as I said before but not only that the congratulations you put in your comment too was great.

Maybe Mrs Morris will see this comment from you because Miss Jordan might tell her about this but I am just not sure yet so lets just kick back and relax until we find out.

Thanks again for that information you left for us on the blog and keep up those nice messages.

Got 2 Gallop,
      Liv πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ 😎

21. Thanks to Ross and everyone else for your comments!

Novalie is now 3.5 weeks old and she is looking forward to celebrating her first Father’s Day with her daddy tomorrow!

She is a real cutie and we are enjoying watching her grow every day.

I’m enjoying looking at the posts on your blog when I have time. It’s good to see what’s happening at school.

I will bring Novalie in for a visit in a few weeks!

Best wishes,
    Mrs Morris