A – Z of Technology Tips

The 4KM and 4KJ students have improved their technology skills so much this year! They have learnt a lot about troubleshooting while researching, creating and collaborating online. Importantly, they have also improved their understanding of internet safety and etiquette.

We have loved blogging with Mrs Yollis’ class in Los Angeles, USA, this year. In fact, 2012 is the fourth year that Mrs Morris and Miss Jordan’s students have worked together with Mrs Yollis’ class.

We decided to come together with Mrs Yollis’ class for a final end of year project to demonstrate our technological understandings and teach others.

We hope you enjoy our A-Z of Technology Tips: A collaborative project by 4KM, 4KJ and Mrs Yollis’ class.

Did you learn something new?

How have your technology skills improved this year?

What other technology tips could you offer?

8 thoughts on “A – Z of Technology Tips

1. Wow! What a clever and very useful project. I love this presentation and will surely be sharing it with my class. The illustrations and diagrams are excellent. Well done to everyone involved!

• Dear Mrs Chaffey,

My name is Liv and I am in, well used to be in 4KJ. I have my own blog: http://livsblog.global2.vic.edu.au/

Thanks for terrific comment on our class blog! It is always very much appreciated.

I agree, it was fun but also very useful to some others that are not quite sure on technology.

Thanks again!
      Your new blogging buddy,
      Liv
      😆

2. This is a fantastic project and yet again another brilliant resource for Australian and global students and their teachers. Next year our Stage 2 (Grade 3 & 4) students will be starting blogging and all your work and wonderful student blogs will be used as examples of excellence! Well done students of 4KJ & 4KM 😉

Can I ask a favour and please be allowed to embed your A-Z of Technology Tips Google Doc into our school blog.
    Have a great holiday break and stay cool
    Mrs Booth

• Dear Mrs Booth,

Thank you for your comment and your kind words. You’re more than welcome to embed the Google Doc into your school blog.

We’re happy to hear that you are beginning blogging next year.

Best wishes,
      Mrs M☀rris

• Dear Rich,

My name is Liv and I (used to be) am in 4KJ. I have my own blog: http://livsblog.global2.vic.edu.au/

Thankyou for your comment and your kind words! They are very much appreciated.

We all really enjoyed this project, and thought it was a terrific idea! Let’s hope the new 4KM and 4KJ students get to do this too.

We sure will have nice holidays, but I’ll also miss Miss Jordan, Mrs Morris and school.

Your new blogging buddy,
      – Liv
      😆

3. I am a mature age student, based in Sydney, currently studying a Masters course at CSU by distance education. This session I have been studying Social Media for Information Professionals. As part of my studies I am researching how primary schools in Australia and overseas use social media.

I am impressed by the blogging that your students have been immersed in. It is great to see the links between other countries. Keep up the good work.

Regards

Ella

4. Dear, 4KM And 4KJ
    How are you enjoying your new class.
    Because Im setteling to my grade 5 class just fine.
    at first in the holidays I was really nervous because I didn’t now what the people were like
    but now im just fine.
    you must be enjoying the netboos Alot. I look foward to seeing what you do this year.

From Georgia your blogging buddy. 🙂 🙁 :$