Best wishes, Miss Hannan and Miss Paul!

For the past six weeks, 4KM and 4KJ have enjoyed having Miss Hannan and Miss Paul in the classroom.

They are student teachers from Deakin University. This is Miss Hannan and Miss Paul’s final week in 4KM and 4KJ. You can read more about them here.

Miss Hannan (left, 4KJ) and Miss Paul (right, 4KM) spent their final teaching placement at Leopold Primary School. We thoroughly enjoyed having them with us. They planned and taught many fantastic lessons, and we will be sad to see them go.

Some highlights of Miss Hannan and Miss Paul’s time with us include…

* Their fun and creative maths lessons.

* Learning about road safety and bike education.

* Skyping with Miss Hannan’s sister, Sophie from The Block.

* Meeting one of the special gnomes from The Block.

* Writing narratives.

* Learning more CAFE reading strategies.

* Playing fun activities on the interactive whiteboard.

Here are some Wallwisher messages from the 4KM and 4KJ students.

Add your own message for Miss Hannan and Miss Paul, telling them what you enjoyed about their time in 4KM and 4KJ. You can leave your message on this post or on the Wallwisher.

Miss Hannan and Miss Paul have now finished their education degree. We wish them all the very best for their teaching career!

Thank you and farewell, Miss Hannan and Miss Paul!

What was your favourite lesson with Miss Hannan and Miss Paul?

If you were a student teacher, what lessons would you like to teach?

28 thoughts on “Best wishes, Miss Hannan and Miss Paul!

1. Dear Miss Paul and Miss Hannan,
    Thank you for coming and visiting both classes. We all had a great time with both of you.We enjoyed every class you both tought. And it will be very sad for all of us to see you go.

We all hope you visit our blog again and if you ever deside on having your own class blog we will shorly visit your blog. And if you ever need some tips you know the two classes to ask.

From your friend
    Maddy :mrgreen:

• @ Maddy,
      Thanks for your comment!

I agree thanks for visiting both of our classes when you have been here.

Exacley we will definantly visit your blog if you decide to have one. Hopefully you will leave some great, quality comments for us and we will surely blog back.

Happy Blogging.
      Your pal,
      Lib

2. Dear 4KJ and 4KM,

Great post and I am sad that I don’t get to see Miss Hannan and Miss Paul leave on their final day at school.

They have been great help and very nice to every one and we all loved them.

My favourite activity with Miss Hannan and Miss Paul was the maths activity when we went around all of the class room measureing shapes.

If I was a student teacher I would love to teach intergrated to all of the students because it is one of the most funnest things at school.

Farewell Miss Hannan and Miss Paul,
    Clancy ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ™

• Dear Clancy,
      Thank you for commenting on our blog. It will be very sad to see Miss Paul and Miss Hannan leave but they want to be a teacher they carn’t teach our classes and Mrs Morris and Miss Jordan have anything.

They have helped everyone in both classes learn more and if someone already knew that they would get better at the thing Miss Paul and Miss Hannan are teaching us.

Some of the thing I enjoyed with Miss Paul and Miss Hannan are Maths,Litercy block, Reading groups,Intergrated studies and journal writing.

If I was a student teacher I would be a grade four teacher because I would like to see if the new grade fours have great writing and I would love to see their big smile on their face when I call their name out to tell them that they got their pen licence.

from
      Maddy :mrgreen:

3. Dear Miss Paul and Miss Hannan,

You have been wonderful teachers for the past six weeks! I am going to miss you too much, I don’t want you to go!

My favourite activity was the BINGO. It was heaps of fun. I also liked the bike ed pictures that our class made.

If I was a student teacher I would like to teach Literacy Block or Integrated Studies. They are lots of fun and are my favourite.

Bye For Now,

Georgia.
    P.S I’ll miss you!

• Dear Georgia,
      Thank you for commenting on our blog. We are all going to miss, Miss Paul and Miss Hannan. Mybe one day Mrs Morris and Miss Jordan have time to skype with them both and we will see them again and see how they are going.

My favourite activity was making the bike ed posters but it was a pity that I didn’t get to finish it because I was on a family hoilday for a week. But at least the class got to finish it because without the posters up our classroom wouldn’t look pretty.

If I was a student teacher I would want to teach grade four because and want to see the futcher grade fours handwriting and also see their faces when I call their name to say that they have their pen licence.

From your friend
      Maddy :mrgreen:

• Dear Maddy,

Yes, I hope we get to Skype with them. It would be fantastic.

I have one question for you…

What other activities did you like doing with Miss Hannan and Miss Paul?

Georgia

4. Dear Miss Hannan and Miss Paul,

First of all, what wonderful student teachers you have been! ;D 4KJ and 4KM have loved you guys teaching us all the wonderful things you had planned.

A favourite was Maths in 4KJ. You guys have created fun maths tasks. I liked the ‘My Wardrobe’ activity because we got to choose two outfits for each person to have and then add up what it cost altogether.

If I was ever a teacher (I want to be) I would like to teach Literacy. I love Literacy because you read and do fun writing and reading activites. I think the name ‘Literacy Block’ is great!

I have got a question:

What school would you like to teach at when you become a teacher?

Skye ♦

P.S. 4KM and 4KJ will really, really miss you! ๐Ÿ™

• Dear Skye,
      Thank you for commenting on our blog. Both classes will never forget Miss Paul and Miss Hannan. I was hoping to ask Miss Hannan if Dale is ok because he got sent to the hospital for blood posining.

Also I wanted to see when we have spare time we could skype both of them or one of them to see how they are doing and to see what grade their teaching and how their blog is going if they get one and if they need tips they can ask us.

Everyone has enjoyed what they teach us because they teach us new things everyday and if some people know it already they would learn it even more and enjoy ie even more.

A favourite in my class is the math actitivitys and Intergrated studies. I really enjoyed making the bike ed posters even though I didn’t get to finish it because all the other kids in the class did so now our room looks colourful.

If I was a teacher I would love to teach litercy because I like the activitys we do and the reading groups I really like but the name litercy block is really creative.

The school I would like to teach is Leopold because it is fun aand there’s a lot of things to do and a lot of kids to teach.

Maddy :mrgreen:

• Dear Skye,

Thank you for your beautiful comment, I loved my time in 4KJ. I had lots of fun planning all the maths activities, I’m glad you liked them.

I would really like to teach at Leopold Primary School, because there are lots of amazing students, teachers and fun things to do at your school.

I hope you are enjoying your final weeks of term and working very hard. Hopefully I will see you soon.

Miss Hannan

5. Dear Miss Hannan and Miss Paul,

I am really going to miss you!

My favourite lesson with Miss Paul was the fun and exciting maths lessons! It was very thoughtful and kind of Miss Hannan and Miss Paul to stay up really late making wonderful activities for 4KM and 4KJ. Thank you!

If I was a student teacher I would teach literacy.

Maha :mrgreen:

• Dear Maha,
      Thank you for commenting on our blog. Everyone is going to always check up on them and see how the are going. And see if they are going great with their class and blog and i’m shore they are because we tought them some things.

My favourite lesson with Miss Paul was the maths warm up games and intergrated studies because we get to make posters and everyone enjoyed that and everyone finished so we got to hang them up and make our classroom beaautitful.

If I was a teacher I would teach litercy for so many reasons and two of them are the name litercy block and the reading groups.

Maddy :mrgreen:

What a great post!

I am going to miss Miss Hannan and Miss Paul so much!

I have really had fun with Miss Hannan and Miss Paul! I have enjoyed every lesson they have tought us. They are also very nice and friendly! I really enjoyed writing naratives and making the plan.

I also enjoyed our project we did today. The people in my group were Shakira, Thomas and Corey. I think it was really fun when Miss Hannan bought The Block gnome in. It was fun writing the story and getting our photo with it.

All the maths activities have been really fun aswell. I really liked how Miss Hannan and Miss Paul started to do a warm up game. My favourite warm up game was strike. A maths topic I improved at would have to be vertical addition and subtration.

Good luck! I hope you both get a wonderful class because you definitaly deserve one! 4KM and 4KJ will miss you lots and lots! Thank you!

I will miss you lots,
    Sophie

• Dear Sophie,
      Thank you for commenting on the blog. Everyone is going to miss, Miss Paul and Miss Hannan. Mybe some time we can check their blog or skype with them.

Everyone really did enjoyed having Miss Paul and Miss Hannan as their student teacher and I bet they want them to still stat and betend that it was their only first day. I also enjoyed planning the narritives they building it together.

The best thing I did was doing the prodgect it was pretty scary that we had to do it in front of the class then in front of your class. But it was fun making it.
      Were you scared of preforming in front of the class?

That was very exciting when Miss Hannan unwraped the cloth off the block gnowm. And I thought real hard about what it would do when it came alive and it really happened in my story it said that forman Keith would be nice to the teams and two nights ago Keith was aguing that Dan and Dani couldn’t put a spa in the corner then a minute latyer he said they could.

The maths warm up games were awesome my favourite warm up game was Greedy Pig. everyone loved it. The last game we had of greedy pig went on forever.

Ihope Miss Paul and Miss Hannan have a great life and i’m shore Miss Hannan will call Sophie to see if Dale is ok because he went to hospital.

Maddy :mrgreen:

• Dear Sophie,

Thank you for all your amazing comments. I had lots of fun teaching you and everyone in 4KJ.

It was easy to plan lots of fun and interesting lessons because everyone in the class works so well. I hope my first class of students are just like 4KJ.

I’m glad you enjoyed writing the narrative and about The Block gnome. You are a really great writer, so keep up the good work.

Miss Hannan

I’m going to miss Miss Hannan and Miss Paul ๐Ÿ˜ฅ
    I loved having them here ♥

It was such a joy having them here.
    I hope that they both teach here at Leopold primary.
    I also wish that they teach grade five next year, because that’s what grade I’m in when it’s 2013.
    If there’re not, I hope that their students really appreciate them.

Your friend that’s really going to miss our student teachers,
    Bronte ๐Ÿ˜ฅ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ™

• Dear Bronte,
      I will miss our student teachers too but i’m glad that Mrs Morris can teach us.
      Who will be our next student teachers?
      How will Miss Hannan and Miss Paul go with their teaching?

From your bloging buddy,
      Travis (4KM)

8. Dear Miss Paul and Miss Hannan,
    Hi itโ€™s me again, best of luck to you two, you have been both amazing and I bet people will be hugging you a lot till you go. Youโ€™ve made fun maths games that we enjoy a lot. Well farewell we will always remember you, bye. ๐Ÿ™
    Patrick

9. Dear Miss Hannan and Miss Paul,

Wow what a great post I think you will make a great teacher. I really enjoyed doing the project that we had to do in my group I had Sophie, Tom, and Corey
    WE did a bord game. Also thank you for teaching us
    about Vertical addtion, Vertical subtration and money
    I got some qustions for you ๐Ÿ˜€

♥ What was your favourite maths subject โ“
    ♥ what was your favourite thing about teaching us:?:

from your blogging buddy

Shakira :mrgreen:

10. Dear Miss Hannan and Miss Paul,
    It is sad to see Miss Hannan and Miss Paul leaving.:)

My favourite lesson with Miss Paul was Maths.It was very fun!

If I was a student teacher I would do lots of blogging and maths.

From your friend Becky. ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™

11. Dear 4km and 4kj,

This is a wondiful post but I never wanted Miss Hannan and Miss paul ๐Ÿ™ to leave I was very sad on the day that Miss Hannan left I realy liked it when Miss Hannan and Miss paul was teaching us bike ED and vertical subtraction I now under stand vertical subtraction it easy to me ๐Ÿ™‚

if I was a student teacher I would like to teach bike Ed and maths Im going to miss Miss Hannan and Miss paul a lot ๐Ÿ™ I wish to see them again ๐Ÿ™‚

12. Dear Becky,

I loved your comment, I liked it how you used paragrafs.

I agree it was sad seeing Miss Hannan and Miss pual leave on their last day.

They tort us a lot of new things.
    Some things I enjoyed was.

– Making the mother’s day cards.
    – Maths with money.
    – Playing games on the white boad.
    – leaning a bit about bike ed.

I will miss them both.

Happy blogging,
    Hannah

13. Hello 4KM and 4KJ,
    What a lovely post! Yes it was a bit sad when we all found out that Miss Hannan and Miss Paul were leaving.

My favourite lesson with Miss Paul was probably Maths and Intergrated.

If I was going to be a teacher my name would be Miss Graham if I wasn’t married, I would like to teach Intergrated, Maths and doing Spelling Words also I.T if we have it again.

Happy Blogging.
    Your pal,
    Libst♦r

Miss Hannan and Miss Paul were great student teachers, it’s so sad they have to leave ๐Ÿ™
    They both make learning so much fun. My favourite activity with them would have to be writing the narrativs. That was fun.

I think they would make great teachers at there new schoool. It would be so cool if they taught grade six in Leopold Primary school next year. I would want to be in there class if that was to happen.

If I was a student teacher the lesson I would like to teach would be blogging and about it. I bet the kids in miss Hannan’s and Miss Paul’s class would love them as there teachers.

Looks like I have to go.

See you soon!

Indi ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ˜› :mrgreen:

15. Dear Miss Hannan and Miss Paul,

You both were lovely teachers and made fun activities.
    My favourate activitie was vertical subtraction,
    it was fun.
    every 4KM and 4KJ student is going to miss you both, we hope we’ll see you again!

Sincerly
    Loren ๐Ÿ˜€

16. Dear 4KJ and 4KM,

Thank you for the wonderful post and even better comments. I loved coming into your classroom, teaching you news things and getting to know you all.

Even though I was a teacher in your class, I was also a student in some ways. I learnt lots of amazing things about blogging and technology. I also got to meet lots of talented and hardworking students.

Thank you for all your hard work over the last 6 weeks. Big THANK YOU to Mrs Morris and Miss Jordan for everything. You are all very lucky to have 2 amazing teachers.

Missing you all.

Miss Hannan

Think you every body who commented and reply on my post well I am sick.
    Also think you Maddy!

From your blogging buddy Becky.