Wondering…

4KM and 4KJ are enjoying bike education and learning about road safety. Unfortunately, our weekly bike ed session today was cancelled due to very wet weather!

Have a look at this photo and leave a comment answering one or more of the questions below.

Image: 'Le Voyage des Ballons Multicolores' http://www.flickr.com/photos/27015396@N08/3450592233

Where is the man going? Where has he come from? What is he doing? How does he feel?

Is this man being safe on the road? What tips would you give him?

44 thoughts on “Wondering…

1. Dear 4KM and 4KJ

I love the post.:)
    I think the men is going to a dressup party.

I also think that he has came from hes house.

He is feel happy.:):(

No. He is not on the road safely Because hes feet is up near the sit.
    From your blogging buddy Becky

2. Dear Becky,

What a wonderful comment. I was really good.

I think the man came from his house and he is organising a suprise party for someone very special.

Becky, you are right the man is not riding safely because the man’s feet are not on the pedal.The man would be feeling happy even excited.

Sincerly,
    Emily

• Good reply Beck,
      Maybe he was coming to my Birthday but didn’t make it because he fell off. Best reply Beck keep blogging from Dad.

3. Dear 4km & 4kj,

I think this is a great post I think he is trying to balance on his bike and the baloons are helping him balance because if you look at his wheels they are not moveing.

No this man is not being safe he should be siting on hisa bike proply and not have baloons because they will go in his eyes and he will fall off.

got to go to rebal sport and get some sneakers

Bye for now From Heath

4. I think this cyclist should be wearing a helmet and he should probably have his feet on the peddles ,the balloons may cushion his his body in the event of an accident however it’s not a very practical solution to personal safety.
    Bye for now, Duncan

I think that guy is just crazy, but he looks like a person who was just at a birthday party and a crazy one to be at fact but on a bike seriucely I mean come on a bike,yeesh. ๐Ÿ™„

I am also shocked that he did that, but who knows what he was doing.Well bye for now.
    Patrick ๐Ÿ˜†

this is a really good post (wondering…)I love it!The picture really makes me think about it a lot.

I think the man is going to a party with all the balloons on him.I bet he came from a balloon shop.He is riding on a bike unsafe.I think he is feeling good about going to a party.

This man isn’t being safe on a bike.I bet a lot of people can tell that.Some tips I can give him are ♥ To wear a helmet when riding ๐Ÿ˜Ž
    ♥ To put his feet on the peddles ๐Ÿ˜Ž
    ♥ To put his bottom on the seat if he is not a steady rider ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Well I have got to go.
    What do you think about the rider โ“

See you soon.

Indi :mrgreen: ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜€

I think the man on the bike is only a young little boy who is trying to get to a plce or he is lost.

I also like the new post.
    There are hard questiond but I like the idea of having a post called Wondering….

See you guys on Monday
    Clancy ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ™‚

8. Hi 4km and 4kj,
    I too think this guy is mad, I dont think his air bags would save him , he is braking many safety rules also. I hope you can learn to be safer then himthrough bike ed.

• Dear Matt,

Thanks for leaving a comment on our blog. It was brilliant!

I agree, the man in the picture is not safe and could easily crash or fall over. I think he is going to a party and taking balloons for a surprise. I don’t think he is safe because his feet isn’t on his pedals they are near his seat.

Skye

I think that is a very funny picture but not very safe.

I think the man is going for a ride in the outback and trying to make the baloons protect him, or he is trying to learn a new trick his best friend taught him to do.

He has come from his house just down the road and is going for a ride around the block. He dose not feel very safe.

I would say wear a helmet.

Your Blogging Buddy,

Georgia ๐Ÿ˜†

It is sad to hear that bike ed was cancled on Friday. It would’ve of been fun to do your second leson on bike ed seeing that you all hade fun last friday.

That is very hard to do on your bike but it is also very dangerous besides he is a grown up he should know the bike rules if he doesn’t like the rules bad luck or your life is in danger.

Some good tips for the silly man is.
    . Always wear a helmet,
    . Do a bike check before you leave,
    . Walk your bike down the drive way/crossings,
    . Look left and right twice before you cross the road,
    . Wear bright colours,
    . Wear the right shoes,
    . Make eye contact with the driver,
    . Have two hands on the bike all times,
    . Stay on the left side of the road,
    . Grown ups aren’t alowed on footpath unless thier with thier kids

Hving a great time the bad thing was it was a six hour drive here.

See you all soon
    Maddy :mrgreen:

• @ Maddy,
      Thanks for commenting on our blog!
      Yes he is such a silly person.
      Yes Bike Ed was cancelled.

Here are some questions for you:

Are you going to be recovered when we go to Bike Ed Camp?

What are you looking forward to?

Happy Blogging.
      Your pal,
      Libstar.

• Dear Libby,
        Thank you for reaplying to dad and I. It was nice for for people to cook pancakes for us this morning.

Dad was lying to you we went shopping today with the family. We went shopping to find an ugly sweter. Charlotte is wearing a Collingwood singlet.

yes I will be.
        I really wish I was better when I came back but there is still another week when I come back. I was a little scared to go in the pool today because I had no plastic bag on so I wasn’t listening to the docter.
        I really wish I was recovered. I am looking forward to be back with you guys.

Bye for now
        Maddy :mrgreen:

Hi my name is Jeremiah.

I think the boy is going to a party and bring baloons to make the party better.

Sincerely,
    jeremiah

• Dear Jeremiah,

Thanks for the comment. I see this is your first comment, well I think so.

you made a great idea of what the person is doing.

Hope to see you comment again,
      Tom

• Hey Jerimiah,
      how are you I didnt know you were on this blog.I think he is on his racing in the tour de france and has a chance of winning.

What a wonderful idea for a post! It was way to rainy for Bike Ed!

The man on the bike is not at all safe because:
    He doesn’t have his feet on the pedals.
    He doesn’t have a helmet on.
    He is just trying to balance, not ride.
    I think he is going to a party and bringing balloons for decorations.

Liv ๐Ÿ™‚

13. HI 4KJ and 4KM
    This is a great post I think the picture is funny but the man is a bit crazy.He has no helmet on and his feet are not on the pedals.VERY SILLY.
    I think he must have been going to a party.
    Bye for now Skye`s Gran

• Dear Gran,

Thanks for leaving a comment on our blog! It was great.

I agree, it is a funny picture but also not a safe picture. I also think he is going to a party, I think he is taking balloons for a surprise. He is silly! ๐Ÿ™‚

Skye ♥

This is a wonderful post.I think the man is going to a party to drop off the balloons he is carrying.
    I think he has come from a department store where he got the balloons.

Everyone has made such interesting suggestions.
    I hope everyones having fun.

see you all tomorrow,
    Thomas

15. Dear Duncan,

Thanks for your comment.Olivia is getting a point she has been getting a lot lately.
    I agree about all the safety rules and that’s what he should be doing.

I will see Liv Y at school and you next weekend probably.

From your family friend,
    Thomas

• Dear Thomas,

Thank you for replying to Duncan’s comment, I have just seen it and took the iPad into him so he could reply to you but he is already asleep! You know how early he gets up for work! I have seen that you have
      Left a lot of comments, even to people you don’t know, it is good to encourage new bloggers so well done!
      I wonder if you could include this comment as one for you to put on the blogging comp chart as ‘family friend’
      I’m sure we will see you next week end, what will we do?
      From your family friend, Katy x

• Dear Katy,

Thanks for replying to me. I think Duncan just goes to sleep easily and gets up early some how.

It is really good to get new bloggers into blogging it really encourages them as you said,
        This happens when you keep replying,
        The comments just keep getting skinnier and skinnier.
        I have been doing a lot of blogging lately.

I probably could count yours and Duncan’s comments on the blog because you are my family friends.
        Next time we see each other on the weekend I would like to go bowling, because I got a voucher from football to go to bowling.

From your family friend,
        Thomas

• Dear Thomas
          Thanks for your prompt reply. Duncan does go to sleep easily as some mornings he might start work at 3 or 4 in the morning and he works 6 days a week so he needs as much rest as he can get.

I didn’t know that the text gets skinnier with each reply, how skinny can our conversation get? Do you know why it does that? I would be interested to learn.

Bowling sounds like a great idea
          Katy x

• Dear Katy,

Thanks for replying to me.

That is really early when Duncan gets up, I hope you get to do a lot more
            blogging this year and look how skinny my comment is getting now and yours is to thats a new thing you have learnt about blogging,you will keep getting to know more about blogging throughoutthe year. Our comment can probably get how skinnymy comment is right now. I don’t know why the comments get skinnier and skinnier.

I want to go bowling,
            Thomas

16. Hello 4KM,
    I am writing to tell you all about our Holiday I have teaken Madeline on with her sisters. We are staying in a small country town called Numurkah. It is up in northern Victoria not far from the border of New South Wales.
    I took the girls to a town called Euchuca yesterday. Euchuca has a lot of paddle boats & house boats because it is located on the Murray River. When you cross the bridge over the Murray you come to a town called Moama. Moama is the first town in New South Wales.
    Anyway I have to go and have and get ready for breakfast, we are having pancakes today. Hoep you are all working hard in class and Maddy will see you all next week.
    From Maddy’s Dad, Justin

• @ Justin,
      Thanks for commenting on our blog! First of all it sounds like you’re having some fun in Numurkah. I have been to Echuca as well! We camped on the side of the Murray River.

Yummy, I love pancakes! :mrgreen:
      We’re all looking forward to Maddy coming back soon.

Here are some questions for you:

What are you looking forward to today?

Do you know anyone up in Numurkah?

How long did it take for you to get up there?

Are you camping or caravaning or are you staying in a cabin do you have a holiday house up there?

Happy Blogging.
      Your pal,
      Libst♦r

• Libster,
        I am looking forward to having a lazy day today. Also having a swim in the heated pool at the resort we are staying at. Maddy’s mum and i have Time Share which means we can stay at about 12 different resorts around Australia. Anyway better go now. speak soon .

17. dear 4KM,

We think the man is coming from a balloon shop and is on his way to a Childrens Hospital to give out all the balloons to the sick kids.

Problem is that he will probably not get to the hospital as he is likely to have an accident. THe accident will be caused by him having no feet on the peddles.

from your blogging buddies,
    joshua and mrs R

from your bloging buddies,

I love the post,
    We have now got heaps of viators on ur class blog.

I have allready left a comment on this post but I have thought of somethng else.
    Here it is:

The boy is going to the moon and is using the balloons to help him float.

Or he is going to a friends party and he has got him heaps of balloons as a present.

By for now
    Clancy ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ™‚

• Dear Clancy,

Thanks for leaving a comment on The 4KM and 4KJ instead of working on your blog.

I have also already left some comments on this post.

Your idea is really cool he is flying to the moon with his balloons. I don’t think I would of thought of that. Or he is going to a party and is bringing balloons for a present.

See everyone tomorow and you to Clancy,
      from your bogging buddy,
      Thomas

19. Hi guys,

I love this post, I think it is different to other posts because you get to say what you think.

I think the man is on its way to a special party and he dressed up as a balloon man. But he has to make balloon animals for kids.

See you soon,
    Jess ๐Ÿ˜†

• Dear Jess,

Wow! What a wonderful comment. You are such a supurb blogger. I love to look at your blog and see what great things you are up to.

I too think the man is on his way to a party. I also think he has to make balloon animals for kids. Some tips I would give him:
      Put his feet on the pedals, he might lose his balance!
      Put a helmet on. What happens if he crashes?
      Sit on the seat and position himself properly.

Your friend,
      Liv ๐Ÿ™‚

P.S Your National Sorry Day post was a outstanding idea!

20. Dear 4KM amd 4KJ,

What a great post.I have been having fun blogging, a lot of other people are probably having fun blogging too,
    that is really good if everyones having fun on the blog.

I think the man is feelin really happy and ready to go to a payty.This is a tip I would give him, to sit on the bike propaly.

I will visit again,
    Thomas

I think that the man is going to, or coming back from a childs Birthday party because he has balloons tied around him. He is definatly not being safe on the road. The tips I would give him are… always sit on the seat, feet always on the pedals, wear a helmet, and don’t have things like balloons around your head.

Your blogging buddy,
    Bronte:);) ๐Ÿ‘ฟ :mrgreen:

22. Dear Everyone

hello it’s James from 4km and I think that he is being safe and dangerous on the road because he’s being safe by being visible to drivers with the balloons and he’s not being safe by standing on the bike.
    Also I think he’s just came back from a dress up party because he’s wearing balloons and he looks like he’s got a serious face so I guess he’s feeling serious
    and if I saw him I would say….
    be more safe on the road and don’t stand on your bike
    and his face would probably look like this :shock

from your friend

James ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

23. Wondering…….

This man is joyful and free, without a care in the world he glides along
    with his balloons. He is traveling to a party where he will entertain children with his wonderful performance…..

24. Best of luck to Hannah and Elijah tomorrow in the cross country event at Eastern Gardens.Run Run as fast as you can.!!

I think he is going to a party.
    And I think he came from his house.
    No! he is not riding right.
    His feet are up and he has balloons in his mouth.

from paige

26. WEll DONE,
    To Hannah for fantastic run in the cross country event at Eastern Gardens today coming 4th.
    Congratulations very Proud of you. A big congratulations on good runs also from Micala and Elana,and Elijah not sure about what places they came but well done guys.

• Dear Matt,

Everyone in 4KM and 4KJ are so proud of Hannah! What an amazing achievement to come fourth and get though to the State Cross Country in Colac!

Well done also to Elijah from 4KM – we are sure he ran a fantastic race!

Thank you for all your comments on our class blog,
      Mrs Morris

27. Hello to 4kj and 4km,
    My name is Grant I am Hannah and Rebekahs Dads friend .Ive known these kids since they were born and think they are all champions,Congratulations Hannah did really well at the last cross-country.
    Well done Hannah.And Bek did a great run in the two races running upto this recent event WELL DONE BEK!