Happy 30th Birthday, Miss Jordan!

Friday 27th April is a special day for Miss Jordan as she turns 30!

All of the students are excited to share this special day with their teacher. Miss Jordan is looking forward to celebrating her birthday with some friends on Friday night and her family on Saturday.

Miss Jordan collaborates with many teachers and classes around the world. Some of her friends wanted to wish her a happy birthday too and left her a message in this Wallwisher.

Leave a birthday message for Miss Jordan on this post or on the Wallwisher!

Some of Miss Jordan’s blogging buddies have also written birthday posts! Thanks to Mr Avery, Mrs Yollis, B4ย and Ross Mannell.

40 thoughts on “Happy 30th Birthday, Miss Jordan!

1. Happy Birthday, Miss. Jordan! On this website it looks like you guys put a lot of work. Great job!
    Sincerely,
    Caleb from Newman School

• Dear Caleb,

Thanks for your comment, it’s nice to hear from you. We do put a lot of work into our blog because class blogging is so much fun!

Best wishes,
      Miss Jordan

2. Pingback: Happy Birthday Miss Jordan! : Mr. Avery's Classroom Blog

3. Dear Mrs Jordan,

I would like to wish you a very Happy 30th Birthday.
    Here is hope that you have a very special day filled with heap of fun.
    Happy Birthday!

Cheers,
    AA

• Dear AA,

Thanks so much for your birthday wishes. I am having a great day so far. We had a celebration with all of the Grade Four students and teachers which was a terrific surprise!

Mrs Morris made a delicious chocolate mud cake for the staff, yum!

Best wishes,
      Miss Jordan

• @ Mrs Jordan,
        Thank you for taking the time to write back to me.

I loved reading all your wonderful birthday wishes that everyone has sent you.

BB did mention what an awesome day it was celebrating your birthday.
        I loved the fact that the whole of the grade four’s were able to celebrate with you on your special day.

Well done too Mrs Morris for making all those lovely treats and not forgetting your wonderful mud cake as well YUmmy.

Take care,
        AA. ๐Ÿ™‚

4. Dear Miss Jordan,

Happy 30th Birthday! You deserve a fantastic day as you are a fantastic teacher.

You inspire all your students,
    You make learning so much fun,
    So Happy Birthday Miss Jordan,
    You’ll always be number #1.

I hope your day is as special as you are. ♥

Wishing you a happy day,
    Liv ๐Ÿ™‚

• Dear Liv,

Wow, what an amazing comment from an amazing student! ๐Ÿ™‚

I just love the special birthday poem you wrote, thank you so much! I am having a great day, the surprise before recess with all of the Grade Four students was just wonderful!

Thank you for your thoughtful gift.

Your teacher,
      Miss Jordan

P.S Thanks also for the comment on the Wallwisher you left for me!

• Dear Ross,

I agree, it is great to spend time with wonderful students on your birthday and the kids in 4KM and 4KJ have been terrific today!

Thanks so much for your special birthday post, we all loved it!

Thanks for your birthday wishes!

Your friend,
      Miss Jordan

5. Hi Miss Jordan!

Wishing a special teacher a very Happy Birthday!

Hope you have a wonderful day ๐Ÿ™‚

Martine and Charlotte

• Dear Martine,

Thank you so much! It is great to hear from a 2011 parent, so thanks for taking the time to comment.

I’ve had a wonderful day, the kids have spoilt me! Mrs Morris, Mr Renkin and Mr Lees organised a special surprise before recess today. When I walked out of the classroom all of the Grade Four kids had party poppers and there was cake and lollies and a big card. It was a terrific surprise!

Your friend,
      Miss Jordan

6. Dear Kelly,

Congratulations on your 30th birthday.
    Have a great day with all the lovely students from both classes and an enjoyable weekend celebrating with family and friends.

Best wishes from Cathy Mullen

• Dear Mrs Mullen,

You’re right, the students in 4KM and 4KJ are lovely and I’ve had a great day with them!

I’m looking forward to celebrating with friends and family.

Thanks for the birthday wishes,

Miss Jordan

• Dear Ethan,

Thanks for your comment, I’ve had a great day with you and everyone else in 4KM and 4KJ!

I’m pleased to see you commenting, Ethan!

Your (other) teacher,
      Miss Jordan

7. Dear Miss Jordan,

Happy 30th Birthday! I hope you had a fantastic day, because you deserved one. You are such a fantastic teacher!

It was fun starting of with a skype call from Mr Avery and soon after Mrs Yollis wishing you a happy birthday.

I also enjoyed the suprise we held in the coridoor with all of the other grade 4s and the noise from the party poppers was very loud.

I hope you had a great day and enjoyed all of the great presents you got.

Sophie

• Dear Sophie,

Thanks for your very kind comment, you are a fantastic student!

It has been a super birthday. The Skype calls from Mr Avery and Mrs Yollis were such a surprise! It was so nice of them to make the special call to wish me a happy birthday.

We’ve had a great day in 4KM and 4KJ, haven’t we? The surprise in the corridor was excellent and the cake Mrs Morris made was so delicious!

Thank you for your gift, you’re very sweet! ๐Ÿ™‚

Your teacher,
      Miss Jordan

• Dear Miss Jordan,

Thank you for replying to my comment!

I’m glad you had a super day, because you deserved one. I agree with, you it was nice of Mr avery and Mrs Yollis to to make the call to wish you a happy birthday.

I’m glad you enjoyed the suprise! I thought it was funny when we all just walked out of the classroom!

Sophie

8. Dear Miss Jordan,

Happy Birthday! We hope you liked the surprise! We wish you have a wonderful dinner tonight and I hope your parents visit tomorrow is fantastic!

We hope you like all presents from 4KJ and 4KM.

You will always be a wonderful teacher to us and we hope you have enjoyed the Skype visits and your day.

We won’t forget to leave a comment on the Wallwisher!

From your friends,

Maha and Leah

• Dear Maha and Leah,

I loved the surprise, it was a terrific way to celebrate with all of the Grade Four students and teachers. Thanks for being a part of it!

The Skype calls from Mr Avery and Mrs Yollis were another wonderful surprise during the day. I am very lucky they were able to call us on my 30th birthday!

Thanks also for the Wallwisher comment! ๐Ÿ™‚

Best wishes,
      Miss Jordan

• Dear Miss Jordan,

I am very happy that you loved the surprise! It is my pleasure to be part of it!

I also agree that the skype calls from Mr. Avery and Mrs. Yollis were a surprise to 4KM and 4KJ but mostly you! You are very lucky for them to call on your milestone birthday! I loved to comment on a Wallwisher! What a good idea Mrs. Morris!

I hope you enjoyed your birthday! ๐Ÿ˜€

From your friend,

Maha ๐Ÿ˜€

9. Dear Miss Jordan, Mrs Morris and the two best blogging class’s in the World!

This post is absolutey amzaing!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS JORDAN! I really hope you have had an awesome birthday. I really miss you and Mrs Morris. You are my two favourite teachers. I’m also sorry I haven’t been able to leave comments on you blog I’m lucky I’m just able to quickly leave you a comment because I’m off to netball in a few minutes. Happy birthday again Miss Jordan!

Wow! I just had a look at your clustr map and you have a lot of visitors compared to me because I’ve only got 1,218. :mrgreen:

Mrs Morris did a great post!

I really miss you Miss Jordan and Mrs Morris!

From you old student,
    Ava ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ™„

• Dear Ava,

It is so lovely to hear from you again! Mrs Morris and I miss you and the other 2011 students we taught, last year was so much fun. I’m sure you’re enjoying Grade Three though!

We are so happy with all of our visitors and we check the Clustrmap with 4KM and 4KJ most days. It’s terrific that so many people love visiting and commenting on our blog.

Thanks for the birthday wishes, yesterday was a great day! ๐Ÿ™‚

Best wishes,
      Miss Jordan

10. Dear Miss Jordan,

I hope you have a great birthday and have some fun with your family.

Today I had a fabulous time with all the food and the special surprise. I loved all the food and everything we did today. When everyone started lining up at the door did you think it was weird?

Have a great birthday,
    from
    Jess ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Dear Jess,

I had a wonderful birthday yesterday, it was a really fun day at school.

I had no idea what was going on when everyone started lining up at the door during Maths yesterday morning. You all did a great job of keeping the surprise a secret from me!

Thanks for your birthday wishes!

Your 30 year old teacher,
      MIss Jordan

11. Dear Miss Jordan,
    Happy Birthday to you. I hope you have had a wonderful day full of surprises and wishes.

I just loved it when all the Grade 4’s had party poppers and surprised you it was really fun.

From your pal,
    BB.

• Dear BB,

Thanks for being part of the birthday surprise yesterday!

The party poppers were a lot of fun! It looked like all of the students loved the honey joys and chocolate crackles that Mrs Morris made. It must have taken her a long time to make them all because she made more than 100. Wow!

See you next week,
      Miss Jordan

12. Dear Miss Jordan,

Happy 30th Birthday Miss Jordan. Hope you had a great day today and I hope you like the suppises it was even a suppies for us because we didn’t know what we were dong until Mrs Morris told us.

Hope your having a great dinner and you said you were going out for dinner again tommorow with your friends. Have fun but not to much fun. Have a great day.

Bye Maddy :mrgreen:

• Dear Maddy,

Thank you for the comment. I had a fantastic birthday yesterday! Thanks for being part of the surprise, it certainly was a big surprise for me!

Dinner last night was great and I’m looking forward to seeing my family today.

See you on Monday,
      Miss Jordan

13. Hi Kelly!!

Happy 30th birthdy to you!!! The end of one decade and start of another…but really it’s just another number and you are only as old as you feel (so you are 21 hey!!!).

So I hope you have had a great 30th, enjoy this decade a

• Dear Cassie,
      Thank you for commenting on our blog I think Miss Jordan will love to see that you are a very good blogger.

I think Miss Jordan had a great day yesterday and will have another but this time with her family.

Miss Jordan has been busy replying to all the children that had wished her a happy birthday. She must have been to tired to reply to all the other students.

I think that was a nice thing to say because she does love teaching. And so does Mrs Morris and the students love there mascot LEO.

Bye for now
      Maddy :mrgreen:

14. Sorry I’ll finish my previous comment!!!

Enjoy this decade and stay young and happy. I hope you achieve all you hope for and keep up your wonderful teaching!!

Love from Cassie (Skye’s mum) ๐Ÿ™‚

• Dear Cassie,

Thank you for your lovely comment, it is so nice to hear from parents on our blog, so thanks for stopping by!

I’m sure this will be a terrific decade, and I’ll try to stay young, haha.

Thanks for your kind wishes!

Best wishes,
      Miss Jordan

15. Dear Miss Jordan,
    It’s April 27th here in Seattle and I am wishing you another happy birthday. I apologize for not correctly writing Miss Jordan on my Wallwisher post! How silly of me!
    I hope you had a wonderful birthday and as you say in Australia with heaps and heaps of fun!
    Mrs. Hembree

• Dear Mrs Hembree,

I did have heaps and heaps of fun, thank you! Birthdays are always fun and mileston birthdays are even more special.

Thanks also for the WallWisher comment, I really appreciate your birthday wishes!

Best wishes,
      Miss Jordan

P.S I should celebrate my birthday twice since it’s still the 27th of April for you and our other USA buddies! ๐Ÿ™‚

16. Dear Miss Jordan,

Happy Birthday Miss Jordan! I put a sticky on your WallWisher as well. I am from Mrs. Yollis’ class. You are turning 30! 30 is a very important age in my family because that is when we do all the work.

Sincerely,
    Acacia

• Dear Acacia,

Thanks so much for your comment and the note on WallWisher. It is so thoughtful you wished me a happy birthday, I appreciate it! ๐Ÿ™‚

Sincerely,
      Miss Jordan