Happy Easter!

Mrs Morris and Miss Jordan hope all of the 4KM and 4KJ students are enjoying their holidays so far!

It has been terrific to see some students commenting on our blog over the past week, well done!

Here is a fun Easter puzzle for you to try.

Click the play button and time yourself by watching the clock on the left hand side.

The photo in the puzzle is of some of the Easter eggs Miss Jordan received from students last week. It is safe to say that some of the eggs didn’t make the photo as they have already been eaten!

How long did it take you to solve the puzzle?

Do you have a favourite type of chocolate?

Does your family have any special Easter traditions?

55 thoughts on “Happy Easter!

What a fantastic post! I especially liked the puzzle! Well done for Miss Jordan to put a lot of work in to making the puzzle and the post!

It took me 2:01 minutes to do the puzzle. It was fun!

I don’t have a sweet tooth but I especially like Cadbury milk chocolate!

My family doesn’t have an Easter tradition since we don’t celebrate Easter.

Happy Easter!

Maha 😀

2. Hi guys,

What a wonderful post I love the post because I love Easter!

I’m not very good at puzzles I was when I was little but not now. On the puzzle I got 3:32 I think I did well.

Every year on Easter Sunday we always have my Auntie Thel my poppy and his partner come over for a big roast.

Also my favourite type of chocolate would have to be Turkish Delight. Yum Yum!

Have a great Easter,
    from
    Jess 😆

• Dear Jess,

I agree, what a wonderful post! I don’t celebrate Easter but doesn’t mean I don’t like eating chocolates!

It is okay that you are not a good puzzles because everyone isn’t! My time was 1:30 but your time was great!

I don’t have any Easter tradition but you must have fun when your auntie, poppy and his partner comes over!

My favourite kind of chocolate is milk chocolate!

Happy Easter!

Maha 😀

• Dear Maha,

Thankyou for repling to me.

That is good that you still like eating chocolate because they are yummy.

Thankyou for thinking my time was good well it was ok.

3. @ Maha,

Wow you are really quick at puzzles I’m not.

I also give a big thank to Miss Jordan for putting alot of effort into this post.

Happy Easter,
    Jess 😯

• Dear Jess,

Thank you for replying to me!

It is okay if you are not quick at puzzles because everyone isn’t. You might be better at other stuff like running!

I think most people will thank Miss Jordan for this post because she done a lot of other fantastic posts like this one!

Happy Easter!

Maha. 😀

What a great post!:D How do you make the puzzle and put it on the blog Miss Jordan?

I enjoyed the Easter puzzle because I love Easter. I wouldn’t say I am very good at puzzles. It took me 2:27 minutes to complete the puzzle.

My favourite type of chocolate is Cadbury top deck. I like Cadbury milk chocolate and white chocolate so that means I ♥ top deck.

My family’s tradition is to catch up on Good Friday. Today (Friday) there was an Easter egg hunt down at the Leopold Footy Ground. It raises money for the Good Friday appeal and to get in you have to make a gold coin donation. I got heaps of Easter eggs. Yummy! 😛 I have done that every year since Bendigo Bank started doing it.

Skye ♦

• @ Skye,

Thanks for your terrific comment!

I made the puzzle by going onto the JigZone website. You upload a photo and choose what you want your puzzle to look like (eg. how many puzzle pieces) and then embed it into your blog using the HTML code. There are a few different embed options, but I think this one that I used is the best one. It is a site you need to sign up for, so if you’re planning on using it, make sure you get your mum or dad to sign up with you.

The Easter Egg Hunt sounds like fun, I hope you haven’t eaten all of your eggs yet! I love Cadbury Top Deck too, it’s delicious!

I hope you’re enjoying the holidays so far!

Your teacher,
      Miss Jordan

• @ Miss Jordan,

Thanks for your wonderful reply! I enjoyed reading it.

Thanks for the link, I think I will have a go at signing up with my mum. I remember you making the puzzles in grade two.

Yes, the Easter egg hunt was fun . I only
        a ate a few Easter eggs

• Dear Miss Jordan,

Sorry, I accidently submitted my comment. I will continue it now.

I only ate a few Easter eggs. I will eat it slowly not really fast.

Happy Easter,

Skye

I’m sorry I have not left a comment in a while.
    I’ve completely forgot about computers! (I’ve been nonstop horse-riding my new pony every night for almost an hour and a half, then sleeping for the rest of the day)

On the fourth of April, I got an early Easter card from my grandparents, it was made by my grandma because she does arts and crafts.In it, my brother, sister and I got $20 each.

My favourite choclate is Turkish Delight, Dark choclate and Boosts.
    It took me five minutes too complete the puzzle.

What’s your favourite kind of choclate?
    Do you like choclate?
    Did you do the puzzle?
    How long did it take you too do the puzzle?

Your blogging buddy,
    Bronte.

Wow! what a excellent post.

The puzzle looked very easy but it gets confusing,
    it took me 2:00 minutes to finish the puzzle.

My favourite chocolate is caramel chocolate,flake and twirl.

Well got to go.

Adam 👿

• Dear Adam,

I agree, what an excellent post!

I also thought the puzzle looked easy but it wasn’t. At least everyone gave it a try! My time was about 1:50 minutes.

My favourite chocolate is Cadbury milk chocolate.

Are you going anywhere this Easter?

Happy Easter!

Maha 😀

7. Dear Jess,
    I love Turkish Delight too!
    Sometimes I just bight the choclate off and eat the jelly like stuff!
    Do you know what its called?

I used to go to my mums friends place every Easter, but sadly we can’t do that any more because that was back when I Lived in Melbourne:cry:

Anyway, I can’t wait till Easter!

Are you going anywere for Easter?
    Do you sometimes get lots of choclates for Easter?

your blogging buddy,
    Bronte.

8. Dear Jess,
    I love Turkish Delight too!
    Do you know what its called?

I used to go to my mums friends place every Easter, but sadly we can’t do that any more because that was back when I Lived in Melbourne.

Anyway, I can’t wait till Easter!

Are you going anywere for Easter?

your blogging buddy,
    Bronte.

here are some questions I would like to ask,

*How long did it take you to finish the puzzle
    *Do you like chocolate
    *What are you doing on Easter

I hope everyone has a great Easter.

From Adam:evil:

• Dear Adam,
      it took me about 5 mins too complete the puzzle. I like choclate but hate lots of it. I’m not really doing anything for Easter, I just get to take my horse on a trailride, but that’s pretty much all I get to do.

Are you going anywhere special for Easter?

your blogging buddy,
      Bronte.

This is a great post. I liked how you added the puzzle of Miss Jordan’s Easter eggs. They look yummy! I don’t really have a favorite chocolate but some of my favorites are Turkish Delight, Flake and Mint Bubbly.

Right now I am in Deniliquin. Today my family and some friends hired a BBQ boat and went down the Edward river. We stoped for lunch on the bank of the river. We had sausages and hamburgers for lunch on my friend’s dad’s mini BBQ.

Soon after we went fishing. I was the first and only one to catch a fish, but it was a carp.

Have a great Easter !

From your blogging buddie,
    Sophie

• Dear Sophie,
      WOW! That must have been so fun.
      I completly forgot that it was Easter,
      so when I got up on Easter morning, there was a ton of choclates at my door.

Where is Deniliquin?
      What did you get for Easter?

your friend,
      Bronte.

11. Dear Miss Jordan,

Wow Easter is here. Here is an Easter fact. It first started when Jesus come back to life so that’s how Easter started. I found it out when mum said to look up Easter fact.

from,
    Cam.

Hi kids Cam’s mum here I got Cam to look up some Easter facts before he was allowed his Easter gifts, apart from finding the fact about Jesus another fact Cam found was the reason why Easter is on different sundays is because in AD325 the church council in Nicaea decided it should be celebrated on the first full moon after March 21st so Easter can come as early as March 22nd or as late as April 25th.

Anyway we hope you all had a great Easter!

• Dear Cams mum,
      hi I’m in Cams grade. Those are some pretty interesting Easter facts. I learnt the meaning of Easter in grade one when my class was doing R.E.

Your blogging buddy,
      Bronte.

I had a great Easter! I got a really small bucket full of Fair Floss, an Egg’n’spoon carten, White Lindt choclate, mini M’n’m mix, a Kinder suprise choclate bunny, and choclate from a different Country that does’nt even have one English word on the front!

What did you get for Easter?
    Did you get anything besides lollies and choclate?

your blogging buddy,
    Bronte.

• Dear Bronte,

What a great comment! 🙂

It sounds like you got spoilt this Easter. I love kinder surprises and fairy floss. Yummy!

The Easter Bunny brought me to big milk chocolate bunnys, a milk chocolate smartie bunny, medium sized eggs (milk chocolate and white chocolate) and small easter eggs. The Easter Bunny also brought me a present and it was Geleez. Geleez are things you paint and let them dry for six hours, when they’re dried you stick them on your window.

Your friend,

Skye ♥

• Dear Skye,
        cool, it sure takes a while for the Geleeze to dry. I know I got spoilt this Easter, I probably got enough for my whole family! I wonder what I’ll get next year.

Your blogging buddy,
        Bronte. P.S sorry I have not left any comments on your blog at all. PPS I’ll start too leave more comments.

I hope everyone had a very good Easter I know I did. Ashleigh, Charlotte and I woke up at 6.45 to go and jump on mum and dad’s bed and yell It’s Easter so we did.
    That wasn’t that hard but I finally got through it. It took me 3 minits and 53 seconds. But I think everyone else will do a better job than me.

My favourite choclate is Crunchy it is so chunchy.

• Dear Maddy,

I had a good Easter and it sounds like you had a fantastic Easter. I went to Luna Park and it was chaos!

It is really funny to hear that you jumped on your parents yelling its Easter at 6:45 in the morning! Were your parents suprised or did they just start saying ” Get off of me”!??

It wasn’t hard but some people might’ve found it hard. Your time is awesome! My time was 1 minute and 50 seconds but that doesn’t mean your time is bad!

My favourite chocolates are milk chocolate and crunchy. I like crunchy for the same reason as you like it!

Happy Holidays,

Maha 😀

• Dear Maha,
        thank you for replying to my comment. It looks like you have been busy commenting on the blog. I did have a good Easter I had a easter lunch with the family.

Bye for now
        Maddy :mrgreen:

• Dear Maddy,

Everyone who has had the time have also been busy commenting on the blog like you are!

It is nice to hear that you had a nice Easter with an Easter lunch! On Easter I went to Luna Park!

Maha 😀

• Dear Maddy,
      if you think I did a better job than you on the puzzle, than think again. It took me 5:39, which is hard too beleive, I’m terrible at puzzles.

On Easter morning I woke up at about 5:30 in the morning too find my little sister getting a head start on the Easter hunt, so I decided too climb out of my window and sneak up on her. My older brother told my parents, my mum and dad said Warrick (my older brother) and I got a 1 minute head start for every easter egg she found.

Your blogging buddy,
      Bronte.

14. Dear 4km and 4kJ,
    I had very good Easter. I found a lot of Easter eggs I found so much it filled my Easter basket and I had more Easter eggs to come.

I saw the puzzle and it looked like fun so I tryed it out. You know Maddy said that no one would get a higher score well she was wrong my time was six minits and forty five seconds

Nice to meet you all
    Ash 😀

• Dear Ashleigh,

Thank you a lot for the comment you left on
      our class blog.I’m glad you had a good Easter!

Its good you got lots of Easter eggs as well 🙂

Its good you bet Maddy in the puzzle!`
      I bet your score and my time was 3.02 minutes!

Nice to meet you to
      from Clancy

15. Dear 4km and 4kj,

Sorry that I havn’t left a comment in a long time.

Anyway, I would like to say a big Happy Easter to everyone!To those that don’t celebrate Easter I would like to say Happy Holidays!

To those who do celebrate Easter,
    what did the Easter Bunny give to you?

Iesha:)

• Dear Iesha,

What a wonderful comment! 🙂 I hope you had a great Easter too.

The Easter Bunny brought me two big milk chocolate bunnys, a milk chocolate smartie bunny, medium sized eggs that were milk chocolate and white chocolate and small easter eggs. Some of them were from an Easter egg hunt. The Easter Bunny also brought me a present and it was Geleez. Geleez are things you paint and let them dry for six hours, when they’re dried you stick them on your window.

What did you get for Easter?
      Did you get any presents?

Your friend,

Skye ♦

• Dear Iesha,
      I got a lot for Easter! I got a really small bucket full of Fairy Floss, an Egg’n’spoon carten, White Lindt choclate, mini M’n’m mix, a Kinder suprise choclate bunny, and choclate from a different Country that does’nt even have one English word on the front!

I don’t even think I’ll ever finish it all!

Are or have you been anywere special for the holidays? If you have I’d like to know.

Your friend,
      Bronte:)

I hope you’re all having a wonderful holiday!

Miss Jordan and I are so pleased to see students such as Maha, Jess, Skye, Bronte, Adam, Sophie, Cam, Maddy and Iesha commenting on the blog over the holidays. Keep up your excellent work!

I am having a very nice holiday. My husband Nate is a school teacher too so he also gets the school holidays.

Did anyone eat a lot of chocolate over Easter like I did? Yum!

Not long now until we go back to school. I hope you’re looking forward to coming back!

What are you looking forward to in Term Two? I am looking forward to Bike Ed and handing out some pen licences and student blogs!

Your teacher,
    Mrs M☀rris

• Dear Mrs.Morris,

Yes, I have had a lovely holiday and hope you have too!

It is my absolute pleasure to comment on our blog because I love blogging and getting conversations. An also well done to the people who have also commented regularly on our blog as well as I have!

It is great to hear you are having a nice rest off from school and enjoying your holiday!

I ate lots and lots of chocolate on Easter and it was satisfying! it was very yummy!

Yes, not long till school starts! I am looking forward to coming back to school and having lots of fun!

I am looking forward to Bike Ed, seeing lots of happy faces because of pen license and seeing who gets their very own student blog! If I have my pen license doesn’t mean I shouldn’t be happy for the people who are going to get their pen license!

Maha 😀

• Dear Maha,

Thank you for your lovely reply. It’s very nice that you said you’ll be happy for other students when they get their pen licence, although after getting to know you in Term One I wouldn’t expect anything less from you!

I’m glad you had some Easter treats too. I agree that chocolate is very satisfying. Although it is not very satisfying when you eat too much! 😆

You might be interested in starting some conversations on Mrs Yollis’ blog, Mr Avery’s blog or Mr Salsich’s blog. I know you love blogging!

Best wishes,
        Mrs M☀rris

• Dear Mrs.Morris,

Thank you for replying to me!

I like to see happy faces because it is who am! You won’t be expecting anything less from me because this Term I will try my hardest and encourage others!

I also agree to that chocolate isn’t satisfying when eating to much because you start to feel a little queasy in the stomach!

I will always be interested in other blogs like Mrs.Yollis’s because I love to have conversations and get to know what they are learning. I will love to start some conversations because I love blogging and you have pointed it out in your comment!

Happy Holidays!

Maha 😀

• Dear Mrs Morris,
      I’m looking forward to coming back to school, really I can’t wait. I done nothing but horse riding.

I got really spoilt this Easter. The Easter bunny got me a really small bucket full of Fairy Floss, an Egg’n’spoon carten, White Lindt choclate, mini M’n’m mix, a Kinder suprise choclate bunny, and choclate from a different Country that does’nt even have one English word on the front!

I don’t even think I’ll ever finish it all! I’ve got enough for my whole family I think.

Your blogging buddy,
      Bronte.

• Dear Bronte,

Thanks for writing back. You were certainly spoilt at Easter and your Easter hunt sounded like fun. Well, except for the early start. I like sleeping in on the holidays!

See you soon,

Mrs M☀rris

• Dear Mrs Morris,
          thanks for replying to me, so far I’ve just got two replys so far.

I like sleeping in on the holidays, but still like too get up really early.

Your blogging buddy,
          Bronte.

• Dear Mrs Morris,
          I say thank you for replying to me, I’ve just got about two replys, but that is’nt a bad thing!

I’ve enjoyed the holidays a bit,
          so far my dad has gone up to video easy five times to rent some videos for us (me, my Brother, and sister!)
          I got Champions and Thunder Head.

Your blogging buddy,
          Bronte.

I love the new post Miss Jordan has put on the blog! 🙂 I hope everyone is having great holidays and also have got a lot of chocolate.AHHH chocolate yummy!

My little baby sister named NYOTA! was born on these school holidays and she was born on the fifth of April 2012 she is very cute!

This Easter I went camping with my Dad up at Castle Main where we sleep in our tents,ride our motor bikes,go spotlighting and much more.
    We had an Easter hunt and we lots of chocolate from my parents and my grandparents!

The puzzle took me 3.02 minutes to do and it was very fun!

My favorite type of chocolate is Lindnt and Cabree!

Well hope every one has a good rest of the holidays
    From Clancy! 🙂 🙁

• Dear Clancy,

Congratulations! I was wondering when your sister would be born. Nyota is interesting and lovely name. I hope she is being a good baby. Please tell the rest of your family that I said congratulations!

It’s great that you can spend time at Castlemaine with your dad doing some fun boy things. Does Zali go too?

Best wishes,
      Mrs M☀rris

• Dear Mrs Morris,

Thanks for repling to me!
        And thanks for the congratulations about my new little sister Ny☀ta!

Yeh it is good that i can spend time with Dad up Catsle Main yes Zali does come up with us 🙂

See you soon
        Clancy

What a great post. I hope everyone enjoyed Easter.

The puzzle was a fun little game. I had two attempts. My first attempt my time was… wait a minute, I forgot to write it down and now I can’t remember. 🙁 Anyway, my second attempt was… (luckily I remembered to write it down) one minute and nineteen seconds. I am very proud of myself. Puzzles are always tricky at the start when your trying to figure the main peices out. Especially if you have no picture of what it should look like at the end!

I love every chocolate except for one. DARK CHOCOLATE. I’m sorry to those who like but it’s disgusting. I guess it’s a bit rich too. It’s very hard to choose beetween milk and white. It’s exciting when you get white chocolate for me because it’s rarer to get than milk chocolate.

Our family dosen’t have a tradition really. Just a awesome day at home. But, most Easters, we just eat chocolate for breakfast!

Thankfully, the Easter Bunny came to our house. We received a trail of eggs from our bedrooms (our means Luca and I) to the dining table were our baskets are kept, A mini egg hunt in our lounge room and part of the kitchen and dining room and of course, lots of eggs and chocolate bunnies! Luca and I also received a cute bunny pen and an opening rabbit that has chocolate buds inside of it! (Luca got a chick).

Happy holidays,
    Millie 🙂

• Dear Mille,

What a great comment 🙂
      The puzzle was fun i must admit!
      My first attempt was 3.1 and my second attempt was 1.01!

I love lots of chocolate to but I must agree that I do Dark Chocolate
      White choclate is favorite tipe and I love the big Easter Bunnies that are whtie aswell!

My family just goes camping on Easter and usaly have a big Easter hunt.

The Easter bunny came to my house alos I got to many Easter bunnies that it will take me a year to just kiding it will take me about a day or two!

By for now
      Clancy 🙂 🙁

I hope you had a fantastic Easter holiday.
    My time in the puzzle was 4:30 my brother Jiaan helped.
    Me do the puzzle because it was a bit tricky.

from
    shakira 😀

• Dear Shakira,

I hope you have had a great holiday, I know I have. But I have missed day to day activities in the classroom.

My first time doing the puzzle was two minutes and 41 seconds. But my second try had improved to one minute and 38 seconds. It is also good that someone(such as Jiaan) can help to do things.

See you really

• Dear Shakira,

I had a fantastic Easter holiday! What did you do on the holidays??

It took me 1:50. Your time is good! I agree, the puzzle was tricky because there wasn’t a picture to help us! What is your favourite kind of chocolate??

Maha 😀

I loved the Easter puzzle game.I had a go the first time but I forgot my time,so I had another go and remembered my time .It was 2:05.

I hope you had a great Easter, becouse I definately did. It was great 😛

The holidays have just flown by.
    Well I guess I have to go now.

See you soon.
    Your friend,
    Indi 🙂

• Dear Indi,
      I know, the holidays have just flown past.
      I’m. So. Glad that school is going to start again on Monday. For 24/7 I’ve been horse riding because my dad wants me to improve in my riding skills a lot.

What did you get for Easter?
      Did you go anywhere for the holidays?

your friend,
      Bronte.

21. Dear 4km and 4kj,
    Hi this is Margot. I am a student in Louisiana. I really liked doing the puzzle. Do you have a different puzzle every week? How do you make the puzzles? It was fun, I can’t wait for the next puzzle!
    Margot

22. Happy Easter 4KM and 4KJ,
    I hope everyone had a great Easter. What did you do for Easter? I got a lot of candy, did you?
    Your Friend,
    Clark